From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Rubbout Vancouver 2024
Rubbout is a weekend of rubber, gear, and fetish for men held annually in Vancouver, a community-based organization that loves rubber, loves parties and loves playing.
- Stay at the host hotel, Sandman Suites on Davie, close to all the gay bars and complete with an open air pool. Those looking for a 5 star experience should try The Hyatt Regency Vancouver, offering superb views and a gay-friendly welcome.
The Rubber Weekend
- Awaiting full schedule of events for the 2024 edition.
- Rubbout Vancouver offers several partues and social events that bring like minded people together for this for this weekend of fun in Vancouver.
- The event was conceived as an attempt to create a non-judgmental and casual atmosphere for rubbermen from all over the world to enjoy and explore their love of rubber, gear, and fetish, and encourage everyone to explore their fun and playful side.
- Events typically run from Friday to Sunday, kicking off with a meet-up at the Pump Jack Pub on Davie Street, followed by the Rubber Mayhem Party.
- Saturday plays host to the gear swap open from 11 am until late at Pump Jack Pub, followed by the Rubber Invasion fetish night.
- Events end with a rubber brunch at Junctions followed by an afternoon kegger, affectionally known as Church for sinner in Pump Hack Pub from 3 pm.
- Visiting for the event? The Burrard is a charming and trendy 3 star hotel with great amenities just a 2-minute walk to the village.
- Parties and events are held in Davie Street/ West End. The area is located in the heart of Vancouver’s West End neighborhood and is known for its lively atmosphere, colorful storefronts, and many gay events and festivals throughout the year.
- Pump Jack Pub – Davie Street Neighbourhood watering hole with drink specials & gay party nights, plus DJs & a dance floor.
- The Junction – Lively gay bar offering casual pub fare along with DJs, trivia, drag shows & various theme nights.
Gay Vancouver, Where to stay?
- Davie Village is home to most of the city’s popular gay bars and clubs and is quite compact and easy to navigate.
- Hotels in Davie Village can fill up fast so book early.
The following Vancouver hotels are close to all of Vancouver’s top attractions and a short ride to the city’s gay bars and clubs.
Gay Map of Vancouver
Located in the heart of Vancouver’s West End neighbourhood (home to Western Canada’s largest gay population), Davie Village is where you’ll find vibrant pink bus shelters, lazy cafés, mouthwatering multicultural cuisine, oceanside strollers and sizzling nightclubs.
Recommended Hotels in Vancouver By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Vancouver that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Featuring an on-site spa and gourmet restaurant, this Vancouver hotel is only 5 minutes from Robson St. Free WiFi and 42” flat-screen TVs are provided in each room. Guest rooms at the Vancouver Loden are equipped with floor-to-ceiling windows offering lots of natural light. Designer bath amenities, yoga mats and sitting areas are also included in each room.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Located in the Vancouver city centre, Auberge Vancouver Hotel features an indoor pool and a sauna. Free WiFi, a refrigerator, and a microwave are provided in all rooms. A flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station are offered. A coffee maker is included. An en suite bathroom includes bathrobes. Select rooms feature harbour or mountain views.
Blue Horizon Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Featuring an indoor pool, a hot tub and a steam bath. This contemporary Vancouver hotel is situated directly on Robson Street near shopping and restaurants. Corner guest rooms include a full balcony with a city view. Free WiFi throughout the property. Each room offers a flat-screen TV, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities. Views of the city or the Vancouver skyline.
3 Star, Location
Featuring an outdoor lounge and on-site coffee shop, this hotel in downtown Vancouver is 3 blocks from the Robson Street shopping area. The hotel offers free WiFi and free Brodie cruiser bike rentals. A 42-inch flat-screen cable TV, Nespresso coffee machine, and fridge are provided in each guest room at The Burrard. Free calls are also available.
Video Gay Vancouver
An insider guide to the city with The Gaycation Show.