From: Friday, June 9, 2023
To: Sunday, June 11, 2023
Rome Pride 2023
Rome is one of Europe’s great cities and the annual gay pride festivities are truly spectacular. The Eternal City includes a lively parade and plenty of celebrations. Heading to Rome for Pride? Stay close to the gay street right by the Colosseum.
Despite being home to the Vatican, there is no stopping this event which has been running since 1994. The first World Pride took place in Rome in 2000 and the event has grown to attract more than 80,000 visitors.
The Rome Gay Pride Parade typically takes place over the second weekend in June with the parade starting on the Saturday afternoon drawing thousands of spectators and participants.
Rome Pride Park & Events
- Typically starts the weekend before the pride parade – La Pride Croisette Daily from 18:00 at the Giardino delle Terme di Traiano; Enjoy Music, arts, shows and more during the Pride week in Rome. Free entry.
- With around 11 hectares, Giardino delle Terme di Traiano park is a gem of the Monti district and a real “archaeological garden”, from whose terraces and avenues it is possible to enjoy amazing close up views of the Colosseum and Palatine Hill. Highlights include:
Rome Pride Parade
- Saturday, June 10th 2023 – Rome Gay Pride involves an impressive parade of colorful floats, DJs, and dancers, traveling from Piazza della Repubblica until Piazza Venezia and the Roman Forum, passing by world famous landmarks including the Colosseum.
Muccassassina Circuit Party
- Muccassassina’s the city’s most famous gay club hosts legendary Pride club nights.
GIAM Circuit Party
- GIAM is one of the biggest gay parties held in Rome and is one of the city’s biggest seasonal Saturday night parties.
The Gay Street Parties
- Head to the gay street, Via San Giovanni in Laterano, after the main pride parade where you will find the city’s gay bars and clubs hosting special events and parties to keep the celebrations going well into the night.
- The entire street becomes an open air party.
Where to stay during Rome Pride
Book your hotel in advance as Rome is a busy city throughout the year and one of the most expensive in Europe.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action, parade and parties:
Recommended Hotels in Rome By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rome that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
J.K. Place Roma
5 Star, Luxury
Offering stylish rooms with free WiFi, J.K. Place Roma is situated in the heart of Rome with the Spanish Steps and the Pantheon each a 10-minute walkaway. A breakfast à la carte is included. All the rooms come with air conditioning, free minibar, a satellite flat-screen TV and Bose SoundLink Mini system. Slippers, bathrobes, free toiletries, glass shower and bidet.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Artemide is set in a 19th-century building on the vibrant Via Nazionale. A free minibar and free Wi-Fi access are available in each of the elegant rooms. Guests can book a session in the Artemis Spa, offering a sauna, hot tub, Turkish bath and a variety of treatments. Rooms are air conditioned with a flat-screen satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
4 Star, Great Value
UNAHOTELS Decò Roma offers contemporary design and bright interiors, plus a private parking garage and air-conditioned rooms with wood floors. Each room at this UNA Hotel has high-quality sheets and a stylish bathroom. They all feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and Wi-Fi access. Guests can start their day with the large buffet breakfast
3 Star, Location
Set in a quiet street just 200 m from Rome’s Termini Station, the boutique Yes Hotel offers contemporary rooms with satellite TV and air conditioning. The multilingual staff at the 24-hour reception can book tours, reserve tickets and recommend the best places to eat in Rome. Many local restaurants offer a discount to Yes Hotel’s guests.
Video Of ROMA PRIDE
LOVE PRIDE PARADE – ROMA PRIDE