From: Monday, Jun 6th, 2022
To: Sunday, Jun 12th, 2022
Rome Pride 2022
Rome Gay Pride organisers have confirmed that the event will go ahead on Saturday June 26th. They stated “we couldn’t wait The demonstration will take place in accordance with the current rules, but organisers guarantee that the square will be “fabulous”. Heading to Rome for Pride? Stay close to the gay street right by the Colosseum.
Saturday June 26 at 17.00 see you in Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II
Rome is one of Europe’s great cities and the annual gay pride festivities are truly spectacular. The Eternal City includes a lively parade and plenty of celebrations.
Despite being home to the Vatican, there is no stopping this event which has been running since 1994. The first World Pride took place in Rome in 2000 and the event has grown to attract more than 80,000 visitors.
The Rome Gay Pride Parade typically takes place over the second weekend in June with the parade starting on the Saturday afternoon drawing thousands of spectators and participants.
Rome Pride Park & Events
- La Gay Croisette, Party in the Park.From June the 24th to the 27th, La Gay Croisette, Party in the Park will take place every day featuring film screenings, live music and entertainment, cinema, shows and more. The event is held in the BRANCACCINO OPEN AIR on Via Delle Terme de Traiano, 4, Colle Oppio, Roma.On the 26th, the pride in the park will take place during the day and night from 11am to 2am. View Facebook Event Page
Rome Pride Parade
- Usually Rome Gay Pride involves an impressive parade of colorful floats, DJs, and dancers, traveling from Piazza della Republicca until Piazza Venezia and the Roman Forum. This year, on June 26th from 6pm, the festivities will be centralized to Rome’s iconic Piazza del Popolo in accordance with local safety regulations and restrictions.
- Returning in 2022, The traditional parade route which leaves from Piazza della Repubblica, close to Roma Termini station and ends to Piazza Venezia passing by world famous landmarks including the Colosseum.
The Gay Street Parties
- Head to the gay street, Via San Giovanni in Laterano, after the main pride parade where you will find the city’s gay bars and clubs hosting special events and parties to keep the celebrations going well into the night. The entire street becomes an open air party. Muccassassina’s the city’s most famous gay club hosts legendary Pride club nights. Check out our detailed guide on where to stay and play in gay Rome.
Bear Pride Rome
- Sunday 27th June, Bear Sunday Pride Edition, Company Bar, Rome’s friendly bear and chaser venue will take over the Alibi Club’s trendy rooftop garden on Via De Monte Testaccio, 44, Rome for a Bear Pride Party with DJ Alex Mari and Saverio Pavia plus the Skandalorsa Drag Show. Free Entry, View Event Page
Be sure to book your hotel in advance as Rome is a busy city throughout the year and one of the most expensive in Europe.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Recommended Apartments in Rome
Suite Cesare in Rome provides accommodation with free WiFi, This air-conditioned apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a bathroom with shower, a living room with flat-screen TV, a dining area, and a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave.
1 & 2 Bedrooms
Every unit features a living room with a satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchenette with a fridge, a stove top and coffee machine are also offered and a private bathroom with a shower and a free toiletries. Free WiFi. 200 m from Campo de’ Fiori.
Presidential Penthouse Navona offers accommodation with free WiFi, air conditioning a balcony and city views, the apartment includes 6 bedrooms, a living room, satellite flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen, and 3 bathrooms with a hot tub and a bidet. Free WiFi
Pantheon Palazzo Nari is located in a 17th-Century building and features free WiFi. a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, 2 washing machine and a dryer, plus a spacious living room, a dining area for 10 people, 4 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms.
Video Of ROMA PRIDE
LOVE PRIDE PARADE – ROMA PRIDE