From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Rick Sena presents Alegria Labor Day Weekend 2024
Get ready for the return of Sunrise, the number one gay rooftop event in New York City.
- Stay close to all the gay bars and parties at The Hampton Inn Brooklyn, a charming 3 star hotel with excellent breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- In 2023 This event was moved to Miami – We await an update for the 2024 edition.
- Alegria produced by legendary promoter, Rick Sena, takes to the roofs of NYC once more for a Labor Day Sunday to remember. At The Roof on 74 Wythe Avenue, Brooklyn.
- Enjoy a spectacular views and dance the evening away with the hottest guys in the city and beyond as New York celebrates Labor Day Weekend.
- The Rooftop at 74 Wythe is a spectacular 5,000-square-foot multilevel Rooftop. Take in sweeping views of the Manhattan skyline from four terraced levels, each with its own unique layout: Main Deck, North Terrace, East Deck, and Crow’s Nest.
- Stay at the actual venue and save time! The Wythe Hotel is a beautiful 4 star hotel, housed in a converted 100-year old factory and is located on the Brooklyn waterfront. It’s industrial character has been preserved and some rooms still showcase exposed brick walls.
- Brooklyn is one of the most hip boroughs in NYC and has something for everyone on the queer spectrum with a rich diversity of cuisine, people and even languages. The borough is easy to get to from Manhattan and is home to hip hotels, great restaurants and fun gay bars and clubs.
- The borough’s most popular gay bar is Metropolitan, a busy dive bar with events all week long, including drag shows every night together with great happy hour specials. Down the street you will find another popular dive bar, Macri Park. Gay guys tend to move from one bar to the other throughout the night.
- Visit The Rosemont,complete with a spacious patio and a relaxed vibe.
Recommended Hotels in Midtown
We have chosen hotels within walking distance of some of the gay bars, and a short taxi ride to the others. Brooklyn is a 30 minute drive or 45-minute subway ride from Manhattan.
Gay Map of New York
Most of the gay bars are located in the Christopher Street and Time square areas; we have found hotels closes to the gay bars in each area that have the best revues with our hotel partner Booking.com
Recommended Hotels in New York By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in New York that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The New York EDITION
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the iconic landmark Metropolitan Life Clock Tower 22 m from Madison Square Park, The New York EDITION offers a Michelin star restaurant and free WiFi access. Featuring oversized windows and sweeping city views, every room includes photography by Melvin Sokolsky.
CitizenM 4 Star
Located right in the heart of Manhattan, this hotel is just 1 minute’s walk from Times Square & within 5 minutes’ walk of Central Park & Columbus Circle. Rockefeller Center & the Empire State Building are within 15 minutes’ walk. A flat-screen TV & a small refrigerator with free water
4 Star, Luxury
Arlo NoMad is 644 m from Madison Square Park, 322 m from the Empire State Building & 805 m from Herald Square. The access to the Subway Train 6, on 33rd Street & Park Avenue, is 322 m from the property. Each room at the hotel is sized at 150 square feet, with a refrigerator, flat-screen cable TV,
4 Star, Location
InterContinental New York Times Square is spread across 36 stories & offers accommodation with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the Manhattan skyline, Hudson River and Broadway Theater District. rooms includes flat-screen TV, work station, spa-inspired bathroom
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in New York
New York City is incredibly diverse, and LGBTQ+ communities can be found throughout the city. These neighborhoods, however, are particularly renowned for their vibrant gay scenes and welcoming atmospheres. Enjoy exploring the Big Apple
Hells Kitchen | Midtown Manhattan
- Situated in Midtown Manhattan, Hell’s Kitchen is a thriving gay neighborhood. It offers a mix of trendy restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
- Many Broadway theaters are located in this area, making it convenient for theater enthusiasts.
- The neighborhood also hosts the annual Drag March and boasts a diverse range of bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Hells Kitchen