From: Friday, March 29, 2024
To: Sunday, March 31, 2024
Revolver Instinkt Berlin 2024
Instinkt a weekend of parties, produced by Revolver, for the annual Easter Fetish Weekend
- Stay close to the party at The Brilliant Apartments rated “Exceptional” by guests. The apartments are beautifully decorated with high-end amenities and spacious rooms in a perfect location.
- Join the hottest fetish and leather guys from around the world at Kesselhaus Berlin with a host of international DJs, sexy dancers and state-of-the-art light and sound.
- Fetishwear, leather wear and gear are encouraged at this party. Those who dress up tend to have more fun in the dark corners of Kesselhaus.
- Stay at the Hotel Oderberger, just 200 metres from the venue located in a former public swimming bath originally built-in 1902. A truly unique stay awaits.
- Friday 29th March 2024 – REVOLVER EASTER PARTY – All roads lead to Berlin this Easter as the Revolver party hosts “Instinkt”, the official Saturday night main party during the annual Easter Fetish Weekend.
- Saturday 30th March 2024 – B:EAST PARTY – The biggest techno party for gay and open minded people returns as part of the Easter celebrations.
- Venues to be confirmed for both editions.
- Revolver parties typically take place at Kit Kat Club while previous B:East parties have been held at Kesselhaus:
- Kesselhaus – The converted large boiler house is now a venue for performances by home-grown & international live acts and club nights.
- The club is located in Prenzlauer Berg, in the KulturBrauerei Berlin, a sprawling complex of an old brewery, now transformed into a spectacular events space.
- Check out the top hotels closest to the Klturbrauerei complex.
Recommended Hotels in Berlin
The following hotels are close to Berlin’s top attractions and a short ride to the party:
Gay Map of Berlin
Being such a large city, gay neighbourhoods are scattered around Berlin, in the districts of Schöneberg and Kreuzberg (the western part of Berlin) as well as in Prenzlauer Berg (eastern part). Recently, the district of Friedrichshain developed a trendy area for upmarket coffee shops and cocktail bars. The majority of the gay hotels, bars, cafes and shops in Berlin are located in the Schöneberg district.
Recommended Hotels in Berlin By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Berlin that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The spacious rooms and suites of the non-smoking Sheraton Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin feature a modern design and panoramic windows. They include a flat-screen TV, minibar, large bathroom and free WiFi. A rich breakfast buffet is served each morning in the Elements breakfast restaurant.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Mercure Berlin Wittenbergplatz is set in the Schöneberg district in Berlin, just a 1-minute walk from the KaDeWe and the Kurfürstendamm-boulevard. All rooms at the Mercure Berlin Wittenplatz come with a flat-screen TV, and some also have a balcony. WiFi is provided free of charge, high-speed internet can be purchased for a daily surcharge.
Riu Plaza Berlin
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel is set in a modern 17-storey building on Berlin’s Kurfürstendamm boulevard. The RIU Plaza Berlin is a 5-minute walk from Kurfürstendamm Underground Station and the world-famous KaDeWe department store. All rooms and suites feature luxury furnishings, a flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, fridge, air conditioning and a private bathroom.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
This hetero-friendly gay hotel in Schöneberg is 700 m from Berlin’s Kurfurstendamm shopping area and the KaDeWe department store. The hotel’s breakfast buffet is available until late, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the property. A 10-minute walk from the many bars of Nollendorfplatz Square, rooms with a flat-screen TV, DVD player & iPod docking station.
Video Revolver Instinkt Berlin
A taste of what to expect at the party
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Berlin
Berlin is a diverse and inclusive city with a vibrant LGBTQ+ community. There are several popular gay neighborhoods that each offer a different vibe.
Schöneberg | Historic Gay District
Photo: Schöneberg, home to Berlin’s popular gay bars and the Folsom Street Fair
- Located to the southwest of the city center, Schöneberg is one of Berlin’s oldest and most famous gay neighborhoods.
- It has a rich LGBTQ+ history and is known for its lively gay bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-friendly businesses.
- Schöneberg is home to KaDeWe, one of Europe’s largest department stores and a shopper’s paradise.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Schöneberg
Home to the famous East Side Gallery, with a diverse and multicultral LGBTQ+ scene with eclectic bars and clubs.
Up-and-coming neighborhood, popular with hipsters and home to the world famous, long running Schwuz nightclub