From: Friday, Jul 23rd, 2021
To: Monday, Jul 26th, 2021
Reno Gay Pride 2021
Reno Gay Pride is one of the largest pride events in Northern Nevada and has been held each July for over 50 years.
Get ready to celebrate one of the most colorful events in the desert this Summer in Reno. Thousands flock to downtown Reno for a weekend of fun in the sun.
Gay Reno Pride – The Community Pride Parade
- On the Saturday of the weekend events, the Reno Pride parade will leave at 10am from Fifth and Virginia St to Island Drive.
Reno Pride – Festival for Everyone
- The festival kicks off once the main parade ends on the Saturday. The festival begins at 11am and continues through to 5pm at Wingfield Park. The festival will feature a gay village with live stage shows, bars, vendors and food trucks.
- The party continues throughout the weekend as local gay and gay-friendly business host special pride themed parties and events.
The Reno area is an easy fit for a gay traveler. Besides gambling there is plenty to do at the bars, and clubs here, to relax after spending time in the great outdoors. Reno Vanity Entertainment promotes local gay events from fashion shows to dance events. Reno Artown presents a series of July summer nights of live music performances under the stars.
Often called “The Biggest Little City in the World,” Reno is a very popular vacation destination, especially for those who want to gamble but don’t necessarily want all of the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas. It is a bustling, sophisticated metropolis that has boundless opportunities for hiking and recreation within fifty miles of the city perimeters.
Reno has a lively, active gay community, but no “gayborhood.” The bars, not all strictly gay, are scattered in all parts of town. The most gay-friendly tend areas are found closest to Downtown. A good example is the Wells Avenue neighborhood and shopping area which is a mix of historic businesses and homes, known for its many diverse restaurants. Old Southwest Reno is a neighborhood right next to downtown, close to the Nevada Museum of Art and Reno’s charming Riverwalk District.
- 5 Star Saloon – cocktail bar has DJs, drinks & dancing in a bright room with bars & a platform stage. The 5 Star Saloon has been welcoming gays and lesbians in Northern Nevada since 1971.
- Carl’s The Saloon – Sponsors special events, like fundraisers to fight AIDS, beer busts, and Pride parties. But on regular days, it’s a friendly bar for locals with pizza, pool and great adult beverages.
- Circus Circus – The official host hotel of Reno Pride held the Friday night party in the ballroom.
- Faces NV – A gay nightclub with drag shows, DJs, dancing, go-go boys, karaoke and regular theme parties.
- Splash – LGBT dance nightclub and video bar complete with karaoke, state-of-art sound and lights, a large outdoor smoking patio and weekend party events.
- The Fourth Street Bar – A Compact, low-key pub with bar bites, pool tournaments & karaoke nights.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Reno
Video Of Reno Gay Pride
Northern Nevada Pride 2018
Recommended Hotels in Reno
4 Star – Central Location
All rooms at the hotel have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, dvd player, and a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries. The property offers a barbecue and a 24-hour front desk.
Whitney Peak Hotel
4 Star, Fun
Free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, anddécor are featured in each upscale, air-conditioned guest rooms. A coffee machine and en suite bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries are also provided.
Silver Legacy Reno Resort
4 Star – Great Amenities
Offering free WiFi, guest rooms at Silver Legacy Reno Resort Casino provide views of the city, valley or Sierra Nevada Mountains. Each guest room provides a flat-screen TV, a work desk and ironing facilities.
Plaza Resort Club Reno
3 Star – Good Location
Overlooking the Truckee River in Reno, Plaza Resort Club Reno is less than 10 minutes’ walk from several casinos including the Silver Legacy, El Dorado and Harrah’s. And offers a large indoor pool and a sundeck.