From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Rainbow Party – Budapest Pride After party 2021
The Rainbow Party is the annual Budapest Pride after party and is one of the biggest gay events to take place in Hungary.
Once again, Budapest Park will become the epicenter of all things gay during the annual Budapest Pride parade and festival.
The Budapest Rainbow Party features 3 stages (Jungle, Big stage, Retro) with a great variety of music styles, show elements and the coolest performers from Hungary.
The Rainbow Party Program
- Main stage: Jutyubdiszkó, Galactic Jackson, Garcons
- Retro stage: Steiner Kristóf & Nimrod Dagan, Papa don’t vogue
- Jungle: Antonia Vai, Technokool & Dj LAU, TMX, Legars Dj set
If you are planning to come with friends, colleague and you want a VIP experience (exclusive location, wonderful view), we recommend the following exclusive spots: Indie Lounge by Heineken; Display Lounge; Single Skylounge; Blues Skybox by Takarékbank; Stage Skybox; Evergreen Skybox; The King Skybox.
This event takes place during the annual Budapest Gay Pride Celebrations.
- Budapest Park is one of the biggest open-air entertainment centers in Europe complete with a huge starge, epic sound and light and can hold up to 10,000 people complete with a huge dancefloor, a vip skybox and an indie lounge. The park is a 12 minute drive from the center of Pest, or you can take the tram which leaves every 30mins.
- This “Paris of the East” has long been known as a gay center of Eastern Europe. Budapest is made up of two parts – Buda and Pest – the Danube river separates the two. Pest is considered the buzzing side of the city, while Buda is a lot calmer and more residential. Pest is the go-to place for nightlife!
- There is no single gay neighborhood, but most gay-popular bars and clubs can be found in Pest in the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 9th districts, many within walking distance of one another. Stay in the Casati Budapest Hotel with differently styled rooms, in a quite location yet close to the buzz of the city.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
Map of Budapest
This “Paris of the East” has long been known as a gay center of Eastern Europe, but things have really taken off since reintegration with the West. There is no single gay neighborhood, but most gay-popular bars and clubs can be found in Pest in the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 9th districts, many within walking distance of one another. Defining lines aren’t drawn as sharply here as in the West – except at men’s saunas or cruise bars – and people mix more.
Recommended Apartments in Budapest
The apartment has 1 bedroom, a living room with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a microwave, a fridge, a washing machine. Close to bars and restaurants, sleeps 4
The apartment has 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. Free WiFi, and air conditioning. Sleeps 3 Guests
The air-conditioned apartment features a balcony and cable TV. There is a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and an oven. Featuring a bath tub, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and bathrobes. Sleeps 4 Guests
Luxury apartment features 3 bedrooms, a living room with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a shower. Sleeps up to 10 Guests
Video Of Rainbow party Budapest
Rainbow party 2018
Recommended Hotels in Budapest
We have selected Hotels in the “Inner City” and “Palace” districts, which are close to the best shopping and restaurants and within easy walking distance of the city´s gay bars and clubs.