From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Cologne has one of the most active and diverse puppy communities in Europe and hosts several events throughout the year, including the Summer Puppy Weekend.
- Are you visiting Cologne? Stay at 25 Hours Hotel Koeln The Circle, rated “Fabulous” by guests featuring beautifully decorated rooms and excellent on-site bar and restaurant.
The Puppy Weekend
- Puppy Cologne organise a puppy weekend every few months.
- Highlights include their Summer Weekend, complete with Picnic and Winter Weekend with Christmas Market.
The December Weekend 2023
- Awaiting dates and theme for the next edition
- The highlight of the weekend is the Puppylicious Party in the Domhof club.
- Other popular events include the Pup Pub Crawl, a Sauna Chillout, Puppy Social Events and a visit to the Christmas market.
The Summer Party – Returns 2023
Puppies, handlers and fans can enjoy a weekend of events, including:
- Events begin with the Puppy Pub Crawl on Friday. Explore five different bars in Cologne’s old town with the Puppy Pass from 6 pm.
- On Saturday, don’t miss The PupNick, a unique puppy picnic from 1 pm at Aachener Weiher followed by Puppylicious. Dance all night, and enjoy the puppy play zone at Klub Domhof from 10 pm.
- Celebrate Puppy Sunday at the Babylon Sauna and pool, from 11 am, with a special puppy zone.
- Aachener Weiher- The meadows around the Aachener Weiher pond are a trendy meeting point for people who enjoy barbecuing, sunbathing, sports and relaxation. Located between the Lindenthal district and the Belgian Quarter, it’s a fashionable meeting point for Cologne natives and visitors. Right next door is the Museum of East Asian Art. The park is the host of the annual Puppy picnic.
- Domhof Club – Located directly under the tracks of the central railway station and overlooking the cathedral, on two floors with a spacious bar and outdoor terrace.
- Babylon – With more than 1400 square meters, Cologne’s most famous gay bathhouse offers a variety of Sauna and Wellness opportunities, a large outdoor pool perfect for Summer puppies and an even bigger cruising area.
Popular Cruising Bars
- Deck 5 – Small cruising club with darkroom. All ages.
- Kinkz – Open from Tue to Sat – from 7 pm. Popular fetish bar in the centre of Cologne.
- Pullermanns – The longest-running gay cruising and fetish bar in Cologne (formerly Hands and Boners).
- Stay close to the cruising bars at the Stern am Rathaus a “Superb” rated boutique hotel with friendly staff and delicious breakfast options.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne
The following Cologne Hotels are all are close to the old town, home to the city’s busy gay bars and host of the Puppy Weekend events:
Hotel Lyskirchen, Maritim Hotel, Dorint-Cologne, 25hours Hotel,
Where to stay close to all the gay bars
Our top 4 selections with the best rates.
The Steigenberger Hotel is our
choice located in the gay district!
For further information and advice on
Puppy Weekend Cologne Facebook
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Highlights of what to see and do in Cologne
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Expedia
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. All 63 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels
2 restaurants, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager’s reception are also provided. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service, and concierge services are onsite.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and conference space. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite. All 78 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and multilingual staff. All 25 rooms offer free WiFi, minibar