From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Puppy Pride Cologne 2024
Each year, Puppy Pride takes place in June and has grown into one of the biggest events of its kind for Puppies and their handlers!
- Visiting for Puppy Pride? Book your hotel in the Old City district, close to the city’s top attractions and just a short trip to the best gay bars and clubs.
The Puppy Pride
- Puppy Pride Cologne features five days of play on the padded puppy mosh pit with hours dedicated to the wruff players and the more cuddly pups.
- Get a wash n’ trim at the Poodle Salon, learn new tricks at the Pet Obedience School, and get a check-up at the House Veterinarian.
- Party late into the night at some of Cologne’s most popular gay clubs and bars and join in a fun weekend for puppies, handlers and friends!
- Stay close to the main parties each night. The the Ibis Koeln Am Dom offers great rates and is just steps from the club. For those looking for a more pampered puppy, consider the Excelsior Hotel Ernst, a luxurious hotel with impressive views and spacious rooms.
- Awaiting schedule for the 2024 edition.
- Thursday – Events kick off with the Puppy Pride warm up at KinkZ.
- Friday – Start with some shopping on the ShopNHop Fetish trip from 3.30pm, followed by the Meet n Greet of the Puppy Germany candidates at Best of Cologne, Schaafenstraße 12. Events end with the Puppylicious Pre Part at KinkZ from 12am.
- Saturday – Enjoy the PupNik from 1pm, a puppy picnic in Aachener Weiher with Sun, sausages and Wuffel. Visit the Fetish Festival CGN complete with a puppy playground at 2.30pm. Events end at the Puppy Wellness Sauna party at Phoenix Sauna from 8pm.
- Sunday – The biggest day of the festival. Enjoy the puppy walk in the old town from 1pm followed by the Mr Germany Election at 7pm hosted by Domhof Club. Events end with the Puppylicious Pride Main Party from 10pm.
- Monday – Events end with the Puppy breakfast at InSide Cafe.
- KinkZ – Men only fetish gay bar in the centre of Cologne, right in the Bermuda Triangle, the gay epicentre of Cologne, near Rudolfplatz.
- Aachener Weiher – The meadows around the Aachener Weiher pond are an extremely popular meeting point for people who enjoy barbecuing, sunbathing, sports and relaxation. Located between the Lindenthal district and the Belgian Quarter and not far from the University, it’s a trendy meeting point for Cologne natives and visitors.
- Phoenix Sauna – Gay sauna right in the heart of cologne close to Rudolfplatz with jacuzzi, bar, vast cruising areas and theme nights.
- Best of Cologne, Schaafenstraße – Host of the annual Fetish Festival CGN, an industrial centre with indoor and outdoor spaces, exhibits, bars and party zones.
- Domhof Club – Located directly under the tracks of the main railway station and overlooking the cathedral, on two floors with a spacious bar and outdoor terrace.
Where to stay in Cologne
The following Cologne Hotels are close to Cologne’s top attractions and a short ride to the parties:
Gay Map of Cologne
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Maritim Hotel Köln
4 Star, Location
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Video – Puppy Pride Cologne
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Cologne
Cologne, affectionately referred to as the “Gay Capital of Germany”, boasts vibrant gay neighbourhoods brimming with history, culture, and LGBTQ+ pride. The city’s heart beats loudly in the districts of Rudolfplatz and the Old Town’s famous Bermuda Triangle.
Altstadt-Nord | Cologne Old Town
- Cologne’s gay scene is around Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse in the Old Town (Altstadt). It is the city’s original gayborhood.
- The gaybourhood is home to low-key gay bars, a leather vibe and famous cruise clubs.
- One of the pioneering districts for LGBTQ+ rights in Germany, it hosts several post-parade parties during Cologne Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the old town.
Nicknamed “The Bermuda Triangle”, located west of town and home to Babylon & Phoenix saunas.
Known for its hip atmosphere offering a blend of chic boutiques, trendy restaurants, & lively bars.