From: Friday, June 9, 2023
To: Sunday, June 11, 2023
Each year, Puppy Pride takes place in June and has grown into one of the biggest events of its kind for Puppies and their handlers!
- Visiting for Puppy Pride? Book your hotel in the Old City district, close to the city’s top attractions and just a short trip to the best gay bars and clubs.
The Puppy Pride
- Puppy Pride Cologne features five days of play on the padded puppy mosh pit with hours dedicated to the wruff players and the more cuddly pups.
- Get a wash n’ trim at the Poodle Salon, learn new tricks at the Pet Obedience School, and get a check-up at the House Veterinarian.
- Party late into the night at some of Cologne’s most popular gay clubs and bars and join in a fun weekend for puppies, handlers and friends!
- Stay close to the main parties each night. The the Ibis Koeln Am Dom offers great rates and is just steps from the club. For those looking for a more pampered puppy, consider the Excelsior Hotel Ernst, a luxurious hotel with impressive views and spacious rooms.
- Thursday – Event skick off with the Puppy Pride warm up at KinkZ.
- Friday – Start with some shopping on the ShopNHop Fetish trip from 3.30pm, followed by the Meet n Greet of the Puppy Germany candidates at Best of Cologne, Schaafenstraße 12. Events end with the Puppylicious Pre Part at KinkZ from 12am.
- Saturday – Enjoy the PupNik from 1pm, a puppy picnic in Aachener Weiher with Sun, sausages and Wuffel. Visit the Fetish Festival CGN complete with a puppy playground at 2.30pm. Events end at the Puppy Wellness Sauna party at Phoenix Sauna from 8pm.
- Sunday – The biggest day of the festival. Enjoy the puppy walk in the old town from 1pm followed by the Mr Germany Election at 7pm hosted by Domhof Club. Events end with the Puppylicious Pride Main Party from 10pm.
- Monday – Events end with the Puppy breakfast at InSide Cafe.
- KinkZ – Men only fetish gay bar in the centre of Cologne, right in the Bermuda Triangle, the gay epicentre of Cologne, near Rudolfplatz.
- Aachener Weiher – The meadows around the Aachener Weiher pond are an extremely popular meeting point for people who enjoy barbecuing, sunbathing, sports and relaxation. Located between the Lindenthal district and the Belgian Quarter and not far from the University, it’s a trendy meeting point for Cologne natives and visitors.
- Phoenix Sauna – Gay sauna right in the heart of cologne close to Rudolfplatz with jacuzzi, bar, vast cruising areas and theme nights.
- Best of Cologne, Schaafenstraße – Host of the annual Fetish Festival CGN, an industrial centre with indoor and outdoor spaces, exhibits, bars and party zones.
- Domhof Club – Located directly under the tracks of the main railway station and overlooking the cathedral, on two floors with a spacious bar and outdoor terrace.
Where to stay in Cologne
The following Cologne Hotels are currently trending with our readers:
Hotel Lyskirchen, Maritim Hotel, Dorint-Cologne, 25hours Hotel,
Where to stay close to all the gay bars
Our top 4 selections with the best rates.
The Steigenberger Hotel is our
choice located in the gay district!
For further information and advice on
Mr Puppy Europe, check out The Website
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Expedia
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. All 63 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels
2 restaurants, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager’s reception are also provided. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service, and concierge services are onsite.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and conference space. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite. All 78 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and multilingual staff. All 25 rooms offer free WiFi, minibar