From: Friday, August 30, 2024
To: Friday, August 30, 2024
Provincetown White Party 2024
The White Party started out as a private cocktail and croquet tournament in 1981. Now it’s the anticipated event of Labour day Weekend and a significant fundraiser for Outer Cape Health Services.
- Visiting Ptown for a gay event? Book your stay at the Carpe Diem Guest House, rated “Superb” by our readers and located right by Commercial St, close to all the gay bars and clubs.
- Saturday August 30th, 2024 – The White Party is the perfect Labour Day party: a celebration of the summer just past.
- Celebrate one last hurrah for wearing summer white, and another chance (like you needed any!) to dress outrageously.
- Our favourites are the costumes with feathered angel wings—can you top that?
- The White Party takes place at Delft Haven by the Bay, 7 Commercial St in Provincetown.
- Party runs from 2pm to 5pm. (just in time for the Tea Dance).
- Dress code is White!
- Delft Haven by the Bay – An Historic West End Cottage with Parking in one of Provincetown’s finest locations.
- Just a 15-minute walk from The Boatslip Resort.
Recommended Hotels in Provincetown
The following hotels are close to PTown’s bustling scene on Commercial Street.
Gay Map of Provincetown
Provincetown itself has two main drags, Commercial Street and Bradford Street. P’town can be divided into three sections, the quiet and peaceful West End, the bustling downtown center, and the East End, which has a number of galleries and guesthouses.
Recommended Hotels in Provincetown By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Provincetown that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Anchor Inn Beach
4 Star, Luxury
This Provincetown property features rooms equipped with refrigerators and free Wi-Fi. The Pilgrim Monument and Park are within a 10-minute walk of the property. Rooms are uniquely decorated and with large windows and balconies at the Anchor Inn Beach House. The rooms have antique-style furnishings and white bedding.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Beaconlight Guest House features rooms with an en suite bathroom, a flat-screen TV with DVD player, and a refrigerator. The rooms are furnished with bright colors and inviting décor, and offer plush bathrobes. Guests can relax in the on-site outdoor hot tub or enjoy the summertime flower gardens
Inn at Cook Street
4 Star, Great Value
Located in the heart of Provincetown’s art gallery district, the historic Inn at Cook Street was originally built in 1836. It features unique, individually decorated guest rooms & serves a daily hot breakfast. Each guest room is decorated with original local artwork & offers antique furnishings. A flat-screen TV & en suite bathroom
Hotel at Gabriel’s
4 Star, Location
located in the heart of Provincetown, Massachussets, boasts a large courtyard and gardens as well as free WiFi access. Every room at The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel’s features a a cable TV. Many rooms have a fireplace. They are uniquely decorated in warm colours, plush bedding, and wood furnishings. Select rooms offer a balcony.
Video Of Provincetown White Party
White Party 2017: PROVINCETOWN