From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
WE Party – Proud & Loud Malta 2024
Proud & Loud is Malta’s biggest gay Party on the Island, hosting special pop-up parties during holidays and special events.
- Spend the weekend in the beautiful beachside town of St. Julians and enjoy this unique Saturday night event. Stay close to the event Paceville. Treat yourself at the Hyatt Regency Malta rated “Superb” by guests. The hotel has a perfect location, spacious rooms and a stunning rooftop pool.
Pride After Party
- Awaiting theme, date and venue for the next edition.
- The September event brings the hottest guys from Malta and beyond for a night of great music and a unique Maltese atmosphere.
- Featuring world class DJS and epic stage shows with over the top drag acts, sexy dancers and amazing light and sound.
- The Party typically takes place at Sky Club Malta from 10pm until 4am.
The Venue – Pride Edition.
- Sky Club is one of the largest indoor Malta nightclubs situated in the lively party mecca of Malta, Paceville.
- The club exceeds expectations through its unique style, Hi-Tech sound, and light show, located on Triq Dragunara.
- This indoor venue can cater for anything up to 3,400 guests with a 330 sq meter dancefloor and full stage.
- Note – For Pride, organisers typically rent out a unique location with extra capacity for their signature event. Regular nights take place at their club.
- Michelangelo Club is on St Rita steps, Paceville in St Julians and hosts regular parties throughout the year.
- It is the only gay nightclub on the Island, spread over two floors with a bar, dance floor and lounge area.
- The club is open daily from 9 pm to 2 am.
- Stay close to the club at the Hotel Juliani, a 4-star boutique hotel with an excellent gym, great views, and rated “Superb” by guests.
Gay St. Julians
- The town of St. Julians is located alongside the Northern coastline of Malta, next to Sliema and a few miles to the West of the capital city Valletta.
- Paceville (pronounced patch-a-ville) is St Julians’ party zone, home to some of the most well-known clubs on the Island.
- If you want to be in the heart of gay Malta, we suggest staying in Valletta; if you are looking for something more “beachy”, then visit St.Julians, just a short journey from the capital.
- Many visitors combine a stay in both Valletta and St. Julian’s.
Where to stay in Malta?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Valletta, Malta
The main nightlife area in Malta is situated in Paceville. Here one can find a good number of restaurants, bars, clubs and other entertainment venues. Malta’s main gay club is called AXM, located in St.Georges Street Paceville. Malta is an island full of sandy beaches, good weather, thriving nightlife and shopping centres is sure enough to keep anyone busy.
Recommended Hotels in Malta By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Malta that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Set on the seafront in Saint Julian’s, this luxury 5-star hotel offering panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea Offering a spa with indoor swimming pool, 4 outdoor pools. The spacious rooms feature a large balcony and are air-conditioned and feature Wi-Fi access, a tea/coffee maker, and a satellite LCD TV. Some rooms offer access to the Executive lounges.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Set in the heart of St Julians, InterContinental Malta is 200 m from its own free private beach on St. George’s Bay. The elegant and spacious rooms offer satellite TV, air conditioning, and a tea and coffee maker. All rooms feature free WiFi and a balcony or terrace with city views or garden views. Free sports facilities include indoor and outdoor pools and squash courts.
Hugo’s Boutique Hotel
4 Star, Adults Only
Featuring a restaurant and free WiFi throughout, Hugo’s Boutique Hotel is located 140 m from St. George’s Beach in St. Julians. It offers both elegant rooms and suites. Air-conditioned accommodation comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, coffee machine and minibar. The bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony
Holiday Inn Express
3 Star, Location
Just 120 m from St. George’s Bay beach, the Holiday Inn Express – Malta is located in St Julian’s. It offers free WiFi, an on-site bar and modern rooms with a satellite flat-screen TV. All rooms at the Malta Holiday Inn Express come with air conditioning, a pillow menu and a USB charging station. The private bathroom has free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Video Guide to Malta
Discover the top things to see in 5 minutes with The Travellers
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Malta
Discover the best places to stay in Malta. First stop? Valletta, the island’s charming capital, has a rich heritage and vibrant atmosphere. Alternatively, find relaxation and entertainment in Sliema and St. Julian’s, known for their picturesque waterfronts, lively nightlife, and welcoming ambience.
Valletta | Capital of Malta
- Stay in the heart of Malta’s capital city, Valletta, to immerse yourself in its historic charm, UNESCO-listed architecture, and lively cultural scene.
- The capital is known for its impressive fortifications and well-preserved Baroque buildings.
- Staying in Valletta means you’re right in the centre of all the action, close to the best bars, hotels, and restaurants.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Valletta.
Enjoy a vibrant coastal ambience with trendy promenades, shops, and cafes just across the harbour from Valletta.
A beachside town known for its exciting nightlife, lux hotels, & stunning Spinola Bay, 20 minutes from Valletta.