From: Sunday, June 30, 2024
To: Sunday, June 30, 2024
PRIDEFEST New York City 2024
PrideFest is the annual LGBTQIA+ street fair that combines exhibitors, entertainers and activities for a day of fun and celebration in the name of equality.
- Stay just steps from the festival and all the major NYC pride celebrations at the Hyatt Union Square, with spacious rooms (by New York standards) and the perfect location for exploring the city.
- PrideFest attracts thousands of out-of-state visitors and brings them together with local residents and families, corporate sponsors, community leaders, and local business owners.
- The event the perfect place to stop to listen to a few tunes, grab a bite to eat, or score some great Pride gear. And the best part is, attendance is totally free! The event celebrates its 30th anniversary in 2024.
- Pridefest is one of the most popular day time celebrations during New York Pride.
- PrideFest will take place at 11:00am EDT.
- The festival area is on 4th Avenue between East 8th Street and East 13th Street.
- Visitors can access the event from all side-streets within the event area.
- Community gathering experience FamilyFest will be located at Astor Plaza (East 8th Street and 4th Avenue).
Recommended Hotels in New York
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the pride celebrations:
Gay Map of New York
Most of the gay bars are located in the Christopher Street and Time square areas; we have found hotels closes to the gay bars in each area that have the best revues with our hotel partner Booking.com
Recommended Hotels in New York By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in New York that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The New York EDITION
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the iconic landmark Metropolitan Life Clock Tower 22 m from Madison Square Park, The New York EDITION offers a Michelin star restaurant and free WiFi access. Featuring oversized windows and sweeping city views, every room includes photography by Melvin Sokolsky.
CitizenM 4 Star
Located right in the heart of Manhattan, this hotel is just 1 minute’s walk from Times Square & within 5 minutes’ walk of Central Park & Columbus Circle. Rockefeller Center & the Empire State Building are within 15 minutes’ walk. A flat-screen TV & a small refrigerator with free water
4 Star, Luxury
Arlo NoMad is 644 m from Madison Square Park, 322 m from the Empire State Building & 805 m from Herald Square. The access to the Subway Train 6, on 33rd Street & Park Avenue, is 322 m from the property. Each room at the hotel is sized at 150 square feet, with a refrigerator, flat-screen cable TV,
4 Star, Location
InterContinental New York Times Square is spread across 36 stories & offers accommodation with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the Manhattan skyline, Hudson River and Broadway Theater District. rooms includes flat-screen TV, work station, spa-inspired bathroom
PRIDEFEST New York City
Come Through the Rainbow Arches
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in New York
New York City is incredibly diverse, and LGBTQ+ communities can be found throughout the city. These neighborhoods, however, are particularly renowned for their vibrant gay scenes and welcoming atmospheres. Enjoy exploring the Big Apple
Hells Kitchen | Midtown Manhattan
- Situated in Midtown Manhattan, Hell’s Kitchen is a thriving gay neighborhood. It offers a mix of trendy restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
- Many Broadway theaters are located in this area, making it convenient for theater enthusiasts.
- The neighborhood also hosts the annual Drag March and boasts a diverse range of bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Hells Kitchen