From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Masterbeat New York presents FREE 2025
Masterbeat, The biggest gay party organiser in the USA brings you “FREE”, a unique Winter Party in New York City.
- Stay at the Kimpton Ink48 Hotel with 222 rooms and suites featuring loft-style ceilings and deep-soaking tubs. Each room one comes with expansive views of the city.
- Each year Masterbeat hosts a special FREE event to select guests. Tickets are also available for purchase!
- Admission is FREE to all guests who purchased any ticket or pass to NYC Pride 2023, or who purchases a ticket or pass to New Year’s Los Angeles or Masterbeat NYC Pride 2024.
- Featuring DJ Tom Stephan, direct from London, spinning a special marathon set from opening to close to take you on a musical journey like the original days of clubbing in NYC.
- The party takes over Terminal 5, from 10 pm to 5 am.
- Followed by Masterbeat XXX After hours party at The Red Eye.
- Enjoy a world class night of epic light and sound, spectacular stage shows, over the top performances and the hottest dancers in the city.
- Terminal 5 is a New York City music venue in Hell’s Kitchen, Manhattan, located at 610 West 56th Street west of 11th Avenue.
- It can hold approximately 3,000 people, and features a multi-level layout, with three different floors offering various views of the stage.
- Previously a nightclub, it has been refurbished to serve as a concert hall and is transformed by Masterbeat for their unique events.
- Hells Kitchen is a LGBT hot spot! The gaybourhood is home to about a dozen gay bars and it the site of one of the best flea markets in town. In terms of Hell’s Kitchen restaurants, Ninth Avenue offers various multi-ethnic eateries which draw theatergoers who want to escape the crowds in Times Square.
- Other entertainment options include a fascinating trip to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum or a leisurely cruise along the glorious Hudson River departing from the riverfront.
- Stay close to the party at The Greenwich Hotel conceived by Robert DeNiro and New York Hotelier Ira Drukier. The hotel is located in the heart of Tribeca, one of New York City’s most desirable downtown neighborhoods.
Recommended Hotels in NYC
The following hotels are within walking distance of some of NYC’s top gay bars, and a short taxi ride to the others.
Gay Map of New York
Most of the gay bars are located in the Christopher Street and Time square areas; we have found hotels closes to the gay bars in each area that have the best revues with our hotel partner Booking.com
Video Of Masterbeat
Highlights of previous Masterbeat Events.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in New York
New York City is incredibly diverse, and LGBTQ+ communities can be found throughout the city. These neighborhoods, however, are particularly renowned for their vibrant gay scenes and welcoming atmospheres. Enjoy exploring the Big Apple
Hells Kitchen | Midtown Manhattan
- Situated in Midtown Manhattan, Hell’s Kitchen is a thriving gay neighborhood. It offers a mix of trendy restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
- Many Broadway theaters are located in this area, making it convenient for theater enthusiasts.
- The neighborhood also hosts the annual Drag March and boasts a diverse range of bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Hells Kitchen