From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Long Island Pride, New York 2024
Celebrate Pride on Long Island, one of New York’s most colorful gay pride events, with a great parade, warm welcome and fun after-parties.
- Visiting NYC? Stay in Midtown, close to the city’s bustling gay bars. If you want to stay in Long Beach overnight, check out the following hotel options.
The Festival and Concert
- LI Pride has grown to be the 2nd largest LGBT Pride celebration in the NY Tri-State Area – 2nd only to NYC Pride.
- In 2023, the Long Island Pride celebration returned home to Huntington Village Sunday. Awaiting location for the 2024 edition.
- Join thousands at the 33rd annual pride parade, festival and live concert featuring 5 hours of nonstop entertainment, vendors, family area, and beer & wine garden and so much more!
Long Island Pride Parade
- Sunday – March with thousands of LGBT People and Allies celebrating Pride on Long Island. Check out the amazing floats, performers, student and professional marching bands, and more.
- Awaiting route for the 34th edition.
Gay Long Island
- Just off the coast of New York City, Long Island offers a close but comfortable getaway from the Big Apple.
- With a perfect summer temperature of around 70 degrees, it is a popular spot for summer vacationers.
- Head to BTW, a popular gay bar and grill with theme nights, DJs and a fun drag queen bingo evening.
Where to stay in Gay Long Beach
We suggest a day trip to long beach and to stay in the following hotels in the city overnight:
Gay Map of New York
Most of the gay bars are located in the Christopher Street and Time square areas; we have found hotels closes to the gay bars in each area that have the best revues with our hotel partner Booking.com
Recommended Hotels in New York By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in New York that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The New York EDITION
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the iconic landmark Metropolitan Life Clock Tower 22 m from Madison Square Park, The New York EDITION offers a Michelin star restaurant and free WiFi access. Featuring oversized windows and sweeping city views, every room includes photography by Melvin Sokolsky.
CitizenM 4 Star
Located right in the heart of Manhattan, this hotel is just 1 minute’s walk from Times Square & within 5 minutes’ walk of Central Park & Columbus Circle. Rockefeller Center & the Empire State Building are within 15 minutes’ walk. A flat-screen TV & a small refrigerator with free water
4 Star, Luxury
Arlo NoMad is 644 m from Madison Square Park, 322 m from the Empire State Building & 805 m from Herald Square. The access to the Subway Train 6, on 33rd Street & Park Avenue, is 322 m from the property. Each room at the hotel is sized at 150 square feet, with a refrigerator, flat-screen cable TV,
4 Star, Location
InterContinental New York Times Square is spread across 36 stories & offers accommodation with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the Manhattan skyline, Hudson River and Broadway Theater District. rooms includes flat-screen TV, work station, spa-inspired bathroom
Video Of Pride on the Beach
Long Island Pride 2018 Recap
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in New York
New York City is incredibly diverse, and LGBTQ+ communities can be found throughout the city. These neighborhoods, however, are particularly renowned for their vibrant gay scenes and welcoming atmospheres. Enjoy exploring the Big Apple
Hells Kitchen | Midtown Manhattan
- Situated in Midtown Manhattan, Hell’s Kitchen is a thriving gay neighborhood. It offers a mix of trendy restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
- Many Broadway theaters are located in this area, making it convenient for theater enthusiasts.
- The neighborhood also hosts the annual Drag March and boasts a diverse range of bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Hells Kitchen