From: Saturday, February 17, 2024
To: Monday, February 19, 2024
Presidents Day Weekend – Puerto Vallarta 2024
Every year the big circuit parties return to the Mantamar Beach and Industry Night club for Presidents Day Weekend.
- Visiting Puerto Vallarta in February? The resort is at its busiest, so book early. Stay at the Grand Miramar offering luxury suites and superb facilities. Less than 1km from the centre.
- President’s Day Weekend is a popular escape, especially for visitors from the United States and Canada looking to escape the depths of Winter and enjoy Puerto Vallarta at its best and busiest during the high season.
Industry Nightclub Schedule 2024
- Industry is one of Puerto Vallarta’s busiest nightclubs. The venue comes alive as the other bars close. Doors open from 11 pm.
- The club hosts parties on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night during the weekend and brings the biggest DJs to Puerto Vallarta, together with the hottest dancers, gogos and surprise guests.
- 3 great DJs, 3 Awesome Nights – Lineup to be confirmed.
Mantamar Beach Club Schedule 2024
- Mantamar Beach Club at the Almar Resort, hosts daily pool parties and circuit style events.
- Their Sunday event is especially popular.
Where to stay in Puerto Vallarta
With over 20 LGBT nightlife venues to enjoy, ranging from local watering holes to bumping super-clubs, the party never stops in PV. The following hotels are close to the bars, clubs and beaches:
- Olas Altas Suites – Perfect location, great suites and friendly service. 600 metres from the centre.
- Casa Isabel – 4 Star boutique hotel, large rooms and beach views. 700 metres from the centre.
Recommended hotels in Puerto Vallarta
The following hotels are close to Puerto Vallarta’s gay bars and beaches and are popular with our readers:
Gay Map of Puerto Vallarta
As you can see from the map the gay bars are all within walking distance of each other, so we have chosen Hotels close to the gay bars that have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Puerto Vallarta that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Almar Resort LGBT
4 Star, Luxury
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. This hotel features free WiFi
Joint Coworking Hotel
The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Certain rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop. At Joint Coworking Hotel and Cowork rooms include bed linen and towels. Free WiFi is available
4 Star, Great Value
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi. The rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a desk, air conditioning and cable channels. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries. Some rooms have a sea view. At Hotel Amaca Puerto Vallarta – Adults Only you will find a 24-hour front desk, a terrace and a bar.
Shores Beach Hotel
4 Star, Location
Vallarta Shores Condohotel, located on Puerto Vallarta’s Los Muertos Beach features one to four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV and a balcony overlooking the beach and Banderas Bay. The Sky Suites feature 3 bedrooms, a private pool and private chef service included in the rate. Also, these suites feature an open-air living room, dining area and an outdoor terrace.
Video Of Presidents Day Weekend – Puerto Vallarta
Video highlights of Presidents Day Weekend – Puerto Vallarta
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta offers several gay-friendly neighbourhoods. The most prominent gay area in Puerto Vallarta is the Romantic Zone (also known as Old Town), the heart of the LGBTQ+ scene.
Zona Romantica | The Romantic Zone
- The Romantic Zone is located south of the Cuale River, adjacent to the downtown area of Puerto Vallarta.
- It is home to the majority of gay bars and clubs, as well as several gay-friendly eateries.
- Los Muertos Beach is the main beach in the Romantic Zone, with many beachfront restaurants.
- Take the gay bar tour of Puerto Vallarta
South of the Romantic Zone & home to the famous gay Almar hotel & condos with stunning views of the bay.
An upscale neighbourhood around a marina, offering luxury resorts, restaurants, and shopping options.