From: Thursday, October 10, 2024
To: Sunday, October 13, 2024
Prague Signal – Festival of Lights 2024
Each October, the city of Prague transforms into a visual wonderland as the historical centre of the town turns into a space ready for new ideas with dynamic performances of light and sound.
- Prague is a busy city, especially during events and festivals. Stay in the old town close to all the city’s attractions and bars. The Julius Prague is rated “Exceptional” by guests with deluxe suites and studios, modern decor and superb location.
- The city turns into a live stage featuring live video mapping on the old town buildings for four days.
- Over the years, the event has expanded to become a renowned digital art festival across many new venues and locations.
- Experience the lights from your hotel balcony and enjoy stunning views over the river and Prague Castle at The President Hotel. The hotel offers guests spacious rooms and a sublime spa, pool and wellness centre.
- Embarking on two distinct festival routes, “The Centre” and “Karlín / Holešovice,” Signal Festival hosts an impressive array of multimedia installations.
- 13 free installations are available for everyone to enjoy. Whether you’re a family with children, an enthusiast of light and sound, a theater lover, or an advocate for participatory projects, there’s something to captivate your senses.
- Awaiting full schedule of installations for the 2024 edition.
- Over the years, the festival has grown, and it is no longer located in just one area. The exhibits are spread out over more than 12km, so plan your visit in advance and consider exploring the different venues over two or three days to experience everything.
- Grab a hot drink of Mead, Grog, Cider, Punch or Mulled wine to keep you warm. Delicious.
- Get the Prague Pass in advance and save time and money with a digital ticket that includes Prague Castle and the Jewish Museum and get special offers on tours, entertainment, food, and shopping.
Where to stay in Prague?
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the city’s top attractions in the old town and close to the city’s gay bars.
Gay Map of Prague
There is no main gay village or district in Prague. Instead the bars are spread out over town areas, mainly in the city centre and in the Vinohrady district.
Recommended Hotels in Prague By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Prague that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Location
Michelangelo Grand Hotel is conveniently located in the historic town centre, just a few steps from famous Wenceslas Square, in one of the most attractive areas of Prague. All major points of interest are located within easy walking distance. All rooms are equipped with stylish period furniture and feature anti-allergic bedding. Connecting rooms for large families
5 Star, Luxury
The 5-star boutique hotel Ventana enjoys a superb location next to the Old Town Square with the Orloj Astronomical Clock. It offers a rich breakfast and free internet. In the historic, Neo-Renaissance-style palace you can find elegantly furnished rooms with high ceilings and marble bathrooms. All air-conditioned rooms are also equipped with a minibar, a safety deposit box and satellite TV.
Hotel Seven Days
4 Star, Readers Choice
Set in a 19th-century building in the heritage-protected area, Boutique Hotel Seven Days is 200 m away from Prague National Museum. The restaurant features a winter garden and the bar has international TV channels. Offers luxurious, air-conditioned rooms with free wired internet access. Non-smoking and soundproofed. The bathrooms come with hairdryers and showers or bathtubs.
4 Star, Great Value
Hotel Rott is centrally situated on the historical Malé Naměstí (Little Square), next to the famous Old Town Square. It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms and a modern restaurant. Free WiFi is available in the entire hotel. The Rott mixes its historic setting with modern rooms offering satellite TV and free WiFi internet access. A rich buffet breakfast is served every morning.
Video Of Signal Light Festival
A glimpse of what you can expect at Signal Prague