From: Friday, June 14, 2024
To: Sunday, June 16, 2024
Pride Portland 2024
The Portland Pride Festival takes place every June at Waterfront Park and the parade kicks off on the Sunday afternoon. The entire month of June sees many pre and post pride parties taking place across the city. Book your stay early in the popular downtown district close to all of the pride activities.
- Stay close to Portland’s bustling gay bars at The Hoxton Hotel with a superb rooftop bar, spacious rooms, funky design and perfect location.
- Often dubbed one of America’s most liveable and progressive cities, the Pacific Northwest river metropolis of Portland, Oregon, ranks among the more gay-friendly destinations of the West.
- Sometimes referred to as Pride Northwest, this annual celebration is a first-rate event, and one of the largest donation-based Pride celebrations in the country. This event occurs in beautiful Tom McCall Waterfront Park, that overlooks Portland’s Willamette River.
Portland Pride Block Parties
- Fri 14th to Sun 16th June, 2024 – Apart from the pride parade, there are two main events that make up Portland Pride; the traditional Stark Street Pride Block Party at Scandals Gay Bar, and a special Flare Pride Kickoff Party.
Night Pride Events
- Saturday night is features an extensive offering of parties for all tastes.
- Events typically include the Portland Pride Inferno Dance and the Portland Pride Gaylabration at the Crystal Ballroom.
- Lumbertwink will host a special edition of their legendary event, with an outdoor parti gathering at Funhouse Lounge, from 2 pm to 8 pm.
The Portland Pride Parade
- Saturday June, 15th 2024 – On the final Saturday of the celebrations , the parade begins at 11 a.m. at Burnside and Park Avenues, and runs east along the edge of the Pearl District before turning north up Broadway.
- The colorful and lively parade then heads further east along Davis Street through Old Town/Chinatown, and then turns south down along Naito Parkway.
- The parade eventually leads back into Tom McCall Waterfront Park for the finale, and the weekend then comes to a close.
- Stay close to the Pride parade at the Canopy Hotel, rated “Fabulous” by guests, featuring beautifully designed rooms with high end amenities and a boutique-like vibe.
Portland Gay Village
- Downtown Portland, which is set along the west side of the river and backed by leafy Washington Park and Forest Park, has a relatively compact skyline. It’s home to most of the city’s hipper hotels, and it’s also where you’ll find much of Portland’s gay nightlife (particularly in Old Town and along Stark Street)
Where to stay during Portland Pride
Here are the Hotels we recommend. All are just a short trip from the pride activities and will keep you close to all the action:
Gay Map of Portland
Downtown Portland, which is set along the west side of the river and backed by leafy Washington Park and Forest Park, has a relatively compact skyline. It’s home to most of the city’s hipper hotels, and it’s also where you’ll find much of Portland’s gay nightlife (particularly in Old Town and along Stark Street). booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Portland By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Portland that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
4 Star, Luxury
Ideally set in the Downtown Portland of Portland, Woodlark offers air-conditioned rooms, a fitness centre and free WiFi. Featuring a restaurant, each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, fridge, a kettle. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tips on the area.
Hampton Inn And Suites
4 Star, Readers Choice
Each guest room at this hotel includes a refrigerator, 42-inch LCD TV, and complimentary WiFi. You will find a 24-hour front desk, business centre, and meeting space at the property. Guests can enjoy the rooftop patio. An on-the-go breakfast is offered to guests daily
Canopy by Hilton
4 Star, Great Value
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV, gourmet coffee machine, and refrigerated drawer. A private bathroom complete with designer bath toiletries and a hairdryer is standard in all rooms, while select rooms here will provide you with a seating area.
4 Star, Location
Showcasing Italian marble floors and Austrian crystal chandeliers, The Benson Portland offers a business center complete with fax and photocopy services. The 100% smoke-free hotel has laundry facilities. Complimentary morning Starbucks® coffee and tea service is offered in the lobby.
Video Of Pride Portland
2018 Portland Pride Parade prouder than ever