From: Monday, July 15, 2024
To: Tuesday, July 16, 2024
Pool Intentions Provincetown 2024
Get ready for an epic two days of pool parties at the Crown & Anchor as bears from around the world celebrate Provincetown Bear Week in the July summer sun.
- The event takes place at the Crown and Anchor, the gay entertainment complex smack dab in the middle of town. It is the town’s premier gay venue for drinking and dancing and the men are hot, hot hot!
- Bearmania bring their famous 5-day festival to Provincetown during the annual PTown Bear Week Celebrations.
- Monday 15th and Tuesday 16th July, 2024 of Bear Week, the party takes place in and around the pool at the beautiful Crown and Anchor, right in the heart of Provincetown.
- The event runs from noon until 4 pm with guest DJs and surprise acts.
- The after-parties continue at the Red Room on Monday with CarrieOnDisco and Tuesday with DJ Boris at HARDER, at the Crown and Anchor.
- Bear Week is the busiest weekend of the year, Book early.
Host Hotel Full? Where to stay?
- The host hotel sells out fast. Currently the following hotels have limited availability:
- The Breakwater hotel – Rated “Superb” 1.6 km from the centre.
- Surfside Hotel and Suites – Rated “Good” 400 m from the centre.
- Foxberry Inn – Rated “Superb” 2.6 km from the centre.
- You can easily rent a bike. It is the best way to get around and explore.
The Crown & Anchor
- The Crown and Anchor offers a total vacation experience. All of the food served at the Central House at the Crown is locally sourced and seasonal, including local fishermen’s fresh catch, meat from the in-house butcher and plenty for vegetarians and vegans.
- The venue includes a video bar, a piano bar and the town’s favorite leather bar. During the day, the giant pool and deck is the place to see and be seen. You can book a room at the Crown & Anchor Inn, which will put you right in the heart of the week-long action. Book early. Independence week sells well in advance.
Recommended Hotels in Provincetown
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
Gay Map of Provincetown
Provincetown itself has two main drags, Commercial Street and Bradford Street. P’town can be divided into three sections, the quiet and peaceful West End, the bustling downtown center, and the East End, which has a number of galleries and guesthouses.
Recommended Hotels in Provincetown By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Provincetown that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Anchor Inn Beach
4 Star, Luxury
This Provincetown property features rooms equipped with refrigerators and free Wi-Fi. The Pilgrim Monument and Park are within a 10-minute walk of the property. Rooms are uniquely decorated and with large windows and balconies at the Anchor Inn Beach House. The rooms have antique-style furnishings and white bedding.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Beaconlight Guest House features rooms with an en suite bathroom, a flat-screen TV with DVD player, and a refrigerator. The rooms are furnished with bright colors and inviting décor, and offer plush bathrobes. Guests can relax in the on-site outdoor hot tub or enjoy the summertime flower gardens
Inn at Cook Street
4 Star, Great Value
Located in the heart of Provincetown’s art gallery district, the historic Inn at Cook Street was originally built in 1836. It features unique, individually decorated guest rooms & serves a daily hot breakfast. Each guest room is decorated with original local artwork & offers antique furnishings. A flat-screen TV & en suite bathroom
Hotel at Gabriel’s
4 Star, Location
located in the heart of Provincetown, Massachussets, boasts a large courtyard and gardens as well as free WiFi access. Every room at The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel’s features a a cable TV. Many rooms have a fireplace. They are uniquely decorated in warm colours, plush bedding, and wood furnishings. Select rooms offer a balcony.