From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Pink Pauli Festival Hamburg 2024
The Pink Pauli Festival is the Official Hamburg Pride Main Event After party! One Night, One Party, One Ticket! Not to be missed.
- Stay at the Hotel Bel Etage, rated “Superb” by guests, featuring spacious rooms with a terrace. The hotel is close to the city’s top attractions, main shopping street and gay bars.
- Celebrate the end of Hamburg Pride at the Pink Pauli Festival which runs from 8pm-6am
- Pink Pauli is one of the biggest after pride parties in Germany.
- Enjoy a colourful and diverse environment with top Hamburg and international DJs, artists, drag queens and more.
- Pink Pauli is an open air event full of confetti, balloons, glitter, laser shows, karaoke, drag balls and more and comes complete with a men only floor, a cruising area and hot gogos!
- The event features more than 20 top DJs, the hottest drag acts and gogos in town and more than 50 different dancers and promoters.
- The event takes place on the Spielbudenplatz of Hamburg’s Reeperbahn, in the middle of St. Pauli. All of the city’s major party organisers have put their heads together and devised a spectacular festival.
- 14 floors are on offer with different bars and clubs offering a unique mix of music and entertainment including: DOCKS , Prinzenbar and Brick Hall, Schmidt Theater & Schmidts Tivoli , the house bar Angie’s and Glanz & Gloria • Klubhaus St. Pauli with Pauli station , Häkken , kukuun , Schmidtchen , Summer Salon , Alte Liebe & Wunderbar Hamburg
Where to stay during Hamburg Pride?
- Go luxe and stay at The Fontenay for a truly memorable Hamburg experience, just 6 mins away.
- Alternatively try The Mercure Hamburg Mitte a great 4 star option just a short walk from the park.
Hotels in St. Pauli
A nightlife area with 10 gay bars and late night clubs.
Gay Map of Hamburg
There are two gay areas in Hamburg the first being St. Georgs where you will find 12 gay bars all close together this area is also known as the red light area The other area is St. Pauli and has 10 gay bars and clubs.
Gay Map Hamburg / St. Georgs
Gay Map Hamburg / St. Pauli
Recommended Hotels in Hamburg By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Hamburg that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Behind its grand façade, the Hotel Atlantic Hamburg, provides spacious rooms and suites with flat-screen TV and marble bathroom. Each floor is inspired by a different colour. Guests enjoy free use of the sauna. On site is also the Energy Clinic spa, which features an exclusive beauty salon and a gym overlooking the Außenalster Lake.
Le Méridien Hamburg
5 Star, Readers Choice
Rooms at Le Méridien Hamburg feature modern ambiance with either wooden or carpet flooring, elegant bathrooms with bathtub or shower, a flat-screen TV, air-conditioning as well as hot drinks facilities. Guests have free access to various online newspaper and magazines. Located in the city centre directly on the Alster Lake with spectacular views
4 Star, Great Value
Named after the German word for ruby and boasting a red theme throughout, the 4-star superior ARCOTEL Rubin offers free WiFi and spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs. It lies in Hamburg’s lively St. Georg district, 500 m from Hamburg Central Station. Its air-conditioned rooms include soundproofed windows, leather furnishings and cordless telephones.
3 Star, Location
The individually designed rooms at the Hotel Wedina an der Alster are located in 4 colour-themed buildings (red, blue, green and yellow) and exude a love for literature. All rooms include free WiFi, wooden floors, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bathtub or shower. Located in Hamburg-St. Georg, just 150 m away from the Alster Lake
Video Of Christopher Street Day
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Hamburg
Hamburg, Germany, has a lively and diverse LGBTQ+ community, making it a welcoming destination for gay travelers and residents alike. The city offers a range of gay-friendly establishments, events, and resources.
St. Georg | The heart of Hamburg’s gay scene
- St. Georg is often considered the heart of Hamburg’s gay scene.
- This district is home to many gay bars, clubs, and shops, making it a popular destination for the LGBTQ+ community.
- The “Lange Reihe” street is particularly known for its concentration of LGBTQ+-friendly establishments.
- Discover the best things to see and do in St. Georg
A vibrant district with LGBTQ+-friendly venues, around the Reeperbahn area, known for its nightlife.
Staying in the heart of the city gives you easy access to major attractions, shopping districts, & upscale hotels.