From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Paris Fetish Week 2024
Paris Fetish weekend is the main fetish event in France. It’s a permanent fixture and typically takes place on the final weekend in May.
Paris Fetish Week Program
Paris Fetish week hosts parties that appeal to all fetish lovers, from leather to sports kit to special interests. The following program features the day by day highlights. The main party, “Full Fetish” on Saturday is a must-do with more than 500+ guys in one a unique dungeon location.
- Visiting for Paris Fetish Week? Paris is very busy in June, so book your hotel early. Stay in Le Marais, close to all the popular gay bars and parties during the event.
- Note – The full program for 2024 is yet to be confirmed. Use the following as a guide:
- Enjoy fetish shopping each day at some of the city’s best fetish boutiques and sex shops including Rob Paris, IEM and les Dessous d’Apollon. The official opening “Apero”, takes place at Le Cox Bar from 7pm. The main party on Thursday is “Macho” at Le Mensch.
- Stay close to Le Mensch at La Chambre du Marais, an elegant hotel with great amenities and comfortable bedrooms.
- Kick off your friday with the fetish Apero at Quetzal Bar from 5pm. Theme parties for Friday include the Full Leather at Full Metal, Wild Rubber at Krash Bar, the Players Party at Players Club and Fetish Fetish party 1 at Le Keller. All parties kick off at 10pm and run until late.
- Krash Bar is a 6 minute walk from the centre of Le Marais.
- Enjoy the Alpha Exp, Fetish & Bondage Experience at Les Caves Saint Sabin from 2.30pm. The popular “Oi” Skinhead & Bastards party kicks starts at 3pm at Secteur X followed by After Sex from midnight until 3pm the next day. The Paris Full Fetish event runs from 10pm to 6am at Les Caves Saint Sabin. Dip in and out as you please at 24h due Mensch at Le Mensch.
- Les Caves Saint Sabin is 6 mins taxi from Le Marais or 15 min walk.
- The Moxy Paris Bastille is just 300m from the venue, a charming 3 star hotel with spacious rooms and gay-friendly staff.
- Paris Fetish ends on Sunday with the Piss’in at Secteur X from 3pm until 10pm and the Fist Fetish Part 2 at le Keller from 5pm. The main party on Sunday, Fuck Ultimate runs from 9pm at Full Metal.
- BLUF will host a series of social meet-ups on Friday at Quetzal from 7pm, a boot shining party at ONe Way on Saturday from 7pm and a Sunday Brunch from 1pm
The Paris Gay scene revolves around Le Marais district. The fetish and cruising scene is well developed with many long established venues hosting legendary parties and events throughout the year.
- Le Cox – DJ sets & happy hour cocktails at a buzzing, cozy gay bar with a dance floor & a terrace. One of the busiest and most famous bars in Paris.
- Le Mensch – Le Mensch is a dark labyrinth of pleasure, satisfying desires from leather to rubber, shorts to jocks. It is a hardcore gay cruise club in Paris with daily happy hour and various themed nights.
- Quetzal Bar – A must-visit bar of the Marais, filled with hot men, friendly staff and a great atmosphere.
- Full Metal – Featuring 150m2 of cellars right in the heart of Le Marais, Full Metal invites you to let go and to entirely express yourself in term of dress-code and fantasies.
- Krash bar – In the heart of the Marais, the Krash Bar is for boys who know what they want. Bar at the upper level, backroom down stairs. The bar hosts regular theme nights eg, Naked, underwear etc).
- Le Keller – Legendary gay fetish sex club of Paris for more than 45 years for those with harder special interests.
- Les Caves Saint Sabin – A performance and event space. Dating from the 17th century, the Caves Saint-Sabin were originally the cellars of a stately home in Bastille. Exposed stones, alcoves and niches decorated with rare and unusual objects, it are a unique place for Parisian night owls. The venue is set to be transformed to host the Fetish & Bondage Experience and the Paris Full Fetish main event.
Where to stay in Paris
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers in Paris. All are close to the gay bars and clubs, as well as the city’s top attractions. Hotels have an 8+ review score:
Gay Map of Paris
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Recommended Hotels in Paris By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Paris that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hôtel San Régis
5 Star, Luxury
Housed in a 19th-century private mansion, this boutique hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Champs-Elysées and Grand Palais, as well as 200 m from the River Seine and the Montaigne Avenue. It offers free WiFi, spacious and individually decorated rooms with rich fabrics and a restaurant with a glass-roof. A welcome tray with mineral water, coffee and tea is provided.
Novotel Paris Les Halles
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Novotel Paris Les Halles is situated in the heart of Paris. From this hotel, you can go shopping in the nearby districts of Rue de Rivoli, Boulevard Haussmann or Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Guest rooms are spacious and equipped with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, internet connection and air conditioning. Rooms are non-smoking
4 Star, Great Value
Set in the lively Marais district in central Paris, this design hotel features a sauna and fitness room. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a minibar. Satellite TV and a telephone are standard in each contemporary guest room. Some of the stylish rooms feature a seating area and a private courtyard.
Hôtel Le Relais
4 Star, Location
Located in a pedestrian street in the centre of Paris, Hôtel Le Relais des Halles Paris is 500 m from the Georges Pompidou Museum. It offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access and an antique-style décor. The air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Video – Essential Paris
20 tips for the perfect Paris escape.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Paris
Paris, the City of Love, flaunts its vibrant gay scene with panache and elegance. Nestled amidst the historic boulevards and charming bistros, the gay bars, clubs, and cafes offer a blend of classic French culture and Romance, no more so than in Le Marais, the city’s primary gay neighbourhood, while the popular 10th and 11th arrondissements are just a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
Le Marais | 3rd and 4th arrondissements
- The epicentre of Parisian LGBTQ+ life, Le Marais is brimming with trendy boutiques, gay bars, and chic eateries.
- Rue de la Verrerie and Rue des Archives are known for their gay bars and shops.
- Le Marais houses the historic Place des Vosges, the oldest planned square in Paris.
- The neighbourhood is abuzz during the annual Paris Pride, the heart of the post-parade celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Le Marais
Less touristy than Le Marais, the 11th is known for its eclectic hipster mix of bars and music venues.
Emerging hotspot for the LGBTQ+ community with a more laid-back feel; home to the scenic Canal Saint-Martin.