From: Thursday, Jun 2nd, 2022
To: Monday, Jun 6th, 2022
One Magical Weekend
Orlando takes the magic up a notch in June each year with the One Magical Weekend at Disney event. The world famous resort of Disneyland undergoes a gay transformation of pool parties, circuit events and the annual Red Shirt Pride Day.
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Waterpark is converted into a big gay dance party event, Riptide! The park is open until 2am along with some of the most popular rides. So get hot dancing with hot guys in speedos and cool down after in the “Gusher”!
And the party continues each day with the Therapy Pool Parties.
One Magical Weekend Schedule
- RIPTIDE at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Waterpark
Friday, June 3, 2022 | 8PM – 2AM
- Get soaking wet! Whether you want to dance the night away to the sounds of international duo DJs Oscar and Edgar Velazquez, or take the plunge on Crush ‘n’ Gusher, get ready for the wettest & wildest signature event night under the stars with your friends at RIPTIDE – the only LGBTQ+ event at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Waterpark.
- RED Vol. V VARSITY at House Of Blues at Disney Springs
Saturday, June 4, 2022 | 8PM – 2AM
- Get into the school spirit at RED Vol. V: VARSITY at House of Blues at Disney Springs. Gear up and get ready to show your true colors with DJ Paulo! With heart thumping sound and euphoric visuals, grab your friends and join us at the game! DRESS CODE: Show your RED Athletic Spirit #GearUp
- WIG PARTY at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort
Sunday, June 5, 2022 | 9PM – 1AM
- Awwwww FREAK OUT and get your groove on at the WIG PARTY onsite at the only official host hotel, Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort. Go ahead and let your hair down (or up) and rock the runway while serving lewks, class and bit of sass while international producer/DJ Twisted Dee serves up the hottest pose-worthy beats! Tens across the board!
- 3-Night CADABRA After Hours at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort
Friday, Saturday & Sunday Late Night | 2AM – 8AM
- Keep the magic going each night and dance into the early morning at CADABRA! Featuring the deep sounds of the world’s best after hours DJs:
Late Night Friday: OBRA PRIMITIVA + NINA FLOWERS
Late Night Saturday: ABEL (RESIST)
Late Night Sunday: BIO ZOUNDS + ALEX ACOSTA
- 3-Day Therapy Pool Parties at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort
Friday, June 3 – Sunday, June 5, 2022
- Enjoy 3-days of sunshine, dancing & cocktails alongside 2 resort-style pools!
Friday: DJs EDIL HERNANDEZ + JOE ROSS
Saturday: DJs SINNA-G + CINDEL
Sunday: DJs DEANNE + PRIDE (SWEET SPOT)
Where to Stay?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Orlando
Most of the gay bars are in Downtown so we have chosen Hotels close to all the gay bars in this area that have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner . But please note that none of the gay bars are in walking distance of each other so you will need a car or a taxi.
Recommended Apartments in Orlando
1 & 2 Bedrooms
All units here are air-conditioned with a flat-screen TV, a living room with a sofa, a well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a dining area, and a private bathroom with bath or shower, a and free toiletries.
1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms
DTWN Orlando 30 Day Stays offers accommodation with free WiFi and a terrace. All units come with air conditioning, and some have a flat-screen TV, washing machine, a coffee machine, completed with a kitchen
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a shower. private parking available on site and free WiFi.
The holiday home with a patio and lake views has 4 bedrooms, a living room, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. Offering an outdoor swimming pool and Hottub. Parking for up to three cars allowed
Video Of One Magical Weekend
One Magical Weekend 2017: The Party Returns Bigger Than Ever!
Recommended Hotels in Orlando
Orlando is more a region than a city. Everything is widespread so you really need a rental car. There are no gay neighborhoods in Orlando and most the gay-friendly establishments are scattered throughout the city. The Parliament House is by far the biggest all-gay resort in Orlando. It consists of a hotel, restaurant, shops, and 5 bars / dancings, a pool and a cruisy courtyard. It is a very popular and crowded spot, both summer and winter.
Grand Bohemian, 4 Star
Towering over the Arts District in Orlando and has a rooftop swimming pool with panoramic views of the city. It offers luxurious accommodation and 2 fine dining restaurants.
Aloft Orlando, 3 Star
Located in Orlando city centre, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. The Amway Center, a sporting and concert arena, is located 5 minutes’ drive from the property.
Comfort Suites, 3 Star
5 minutes’ drive from Winter Park Village shopping plaza and cinema.The boutique shopping and dining area of Park Avenue in Winter Park city centre is 10 minutes’ drive.
Courtyard by Marriott
3 Star, Great Breakfast!
Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown guests will enjoy an outdoor pool and an on-site restaurant.The Bistro serves classic American cuisine. Some rooms include a spa bath.