From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Navigayt Boat Party Malta 2024
Set sail on the last day of Malta Pride this September with Nagigayt, the ultimate end of Summer Boat Party.
- Are you visiting Malta for Pride? Stay steps from the boat party and the pool party at AX The Victoria Hotel, rated “Fabulous” by guests offering wonderful breakfasts, a superb outdoor pool and excellent location.
- Awaiting date and schedule confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- End your Malta Pride Celebrations on a special edition of Navigayt, the ultimate gay boat party on the Mediterranean.
- Organised by Beat Bears, the boat will depart at 10 am from Sliema and set sail around the islands of Faith.
- Enjoy eight solid hours of beats on the seas by Chunky & Gengio, namely BEATBEARS.
- Navigayt Malta returns to Sliema at 6 pm, just in time to arrive at the Disco Tits After Party at MedAsia Playa.
- Upgrade your Malta experience at 1926 Le Soleil Hotel & Spa, rated “Fabulous” by guests with a superb beach club, epic outdoor pool and high-end in-room amenities.
- The Islands of Faith in Malta are a captivating tapestry of the Island’s heritage, where history echoes through grand cathedrals and ancient temples.
- Nestled in the heart of the Mediterranean, these islands boast a journey that spans millennia.
- Home to the majestic dome of St. John’s Co-Cathedral, adorned with Caravaggio’s masterpieces and the mystical aura of the Ħaġar Qim Temples.
- The Islands of Faith inspire awe, wonder, and a deep appreciation for the intertwining threads of belief that have shaped Malta’s rich cultural fabric.
- Sliema in Malta is a vibrant coastal gem with cosmopolitan charm and Mediterranean allure.
- Lined with bustling promenades, chic boutiques, and inviting cafes, Sliema offers a captivating blend of modernity and traditional Maltese charm.
- Its sparkling waterfront beckons visitors to bask in the sun and savour the breathtaking views of Valletta’s imposing skyline across the bay.
- The best way to get to Sliema from Valletta is by taking a relaxing ferry ride.
- Departing from Valletta’s historic harbour, the ferry offers a convenient and picturesque journey and provides a unique perspective of Malta’s architectural splendour as you approach Sliema’s bustling shores. The ferry journey time is between 5 to 10 minutes.
Recommended Hotels in Malta
The following hotels are close to the pride celebrations in Valletta.
Gay Map of Valletta, Malta
The main nightlife area in Malta is situated in Paceville. Here one can find a good number of restaurants, bars, clubs and other entertainment venues. Malta’s main gay club is called AXM, located in St.Georges Street Paceville. Malta is an island full of sandy beaches, good weather, thriving nightlife and shopping centres is sure enough to keep anyone busy.
Recommended Hotels in Malta By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Malta that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Set on the seafront in Saint Julian’s, this luxury 5-star hotel offering panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea Offering a spa with indoor swimming pool, 4 outdoor pools. The spacious rooms feature a large balcony and are air-conditioned and feature Wi-Fi access, a tea/coffee maker, and a satellite LCD TV. Some rooms offer access to the Executive lounges.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Set in the heart of St Julians, InterContinental Malta is 200 m from its own free private beach on St. George’s Bay. The elegant and spacious rooms offer satellite TV, air conditioning, and a tea and coffee maker. All rooms feature free WiFi and a balcony or terrace with city views or garden views. Free sports facilities include indoor and outdoor pools and squash courts.
Hugo’s Boutique Hotel
4 Star, Adults Only
Featuring a restaurant and free WiFi throughout, Hugo’s Boutique Hotel is located 140 m from St. George’s Beach in St. Julians. It offers both elegant rooms and suites. Air-conditioned accommodation comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, coffee machine and minibar. The bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony
Holiday Inn Express
3 Star, Location
Just 120 m from St. George’s Bay beach, the Holiday Inn Express – Malta is located in St Julian’s. It offers free WiFi, an on-site bar and modern rooms with a satellite flat-screen TV. All rooms at the Malta Holiday Inn Express come with air conditioning, a pillow menu and a USB charging station. The private bathroom has free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Video of Malta
10 things to do in Malta
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Malta
Discover the best places to stay in Malta. First stop? Valletta, the island’s charming capital, has a rich heritage and vibrant atmosphere. Alternatively, find relaxation and entertainment in Sliema and St. Julian’s, known for their picturesque waterfronts, lively nightlife, and welcoming ambience.
Valletta | Capital of Malta
- Stay in the heart of Malta’s capital city, Valletta, to immerse yourself in its historic charm, UNESCO-listed architecture, and lively cultural scene.
- The capital is known for its impressive fortifications and well-preserved Baroque buildings.
- Staying in Valletta means you’re right in the centre of all the action, close to the best bars, hotels, and restaurants.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Valletta.
Enjoy a vibrant coastal ambience with trendy promenades, shops, and cafes just across the harbour from Valletta.
A beachside town known for its exciting nightlife, lux hotels, & stunning Spinola Bay, 20 minutes from Valletta.