From: Saturday, August 10, 2024
To: Saturday, August 10, 2024
La Piscine Pool Party Montreal 2024
Celebrate Montreal Pride by the pool at the ultimate gay pool event in the city.
- Stay close to the pool party and Montreal’s downtown attractions at the Honeyrose Hotel, rated “Exceptional” by guests with stunning city views, with gorgeous art-deco designer rooms, high-end amenities, a modern gym and great location.
- Chill out by the pool or dance poolside at the hottest pool event in Montreal.
- The special Montreal Pride Edition of La Piscine takes over Club LaCité’s downtown rooftop pool.
- La Piscine will run from 11 to 8 pm with guest DJs and the sexiest Summer boys in Speedos.
- Enjoy plenty of surprises, a great atmosphere and superb cocktails all day long.
- The Manoir Sherbrooke is a 3-star charming hotel in a historic building with stylish rooms, great location and delicious breakfast options, just a 10-minute walk from the pool party.
- Club LaCité – If you want to feel like you’ve been transported to a resort in Cuba or anywhere in the Caribbean — without leaving Montreal — then this place is about to become your summer hangout spot.
- Club LaCité’s pool is two levels with a waterfall and sits on a vast property with a lawn, juice bar, tennis court, lounge chairs, gardens, terraces and gym facilities.
- Situated at 3560 rue du Parc-La Fontaine, in the Plateau-Mont-Royal neighbourhood, just a 9-minute drive from The Gay Village.
- The city’s Gay Village, located in the heart of downtown, is a bustling hub of LGBTQ+ culture, offering a wide array of bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops catering to the community. The streets come alive during the annual Montreal Pride Festival
Recommended Hotels in Montreal
The following hotels are close to the city’s top attractions and all of Montreal Pride’s main events:
Gay Map of Montreal
Montreal has one of the largest gay villages in the world. Trendy bars, cafes, restaurants and clubs lined from St-Hubert Street to De Lorimier Street on Saint Catherine Street, and between Sherbrooke Street and René Lévesque Boulevard on Amherst Street, a distance of nearly two kilometres,
Recommended Hotels in Montreal By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Montreal that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Location
- 5 Star, Location; Terrace, Restaurant Henri Brasserie
- Close to the gay district
- Desk, flat-screen TV
- Downtown Montreal with city view rooms, some featuring claw-foot bath & fireplace
5 Star, Luxury
- 5 Star, Luxury; In historic Golden Square Mile
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Contemporary sophistication
- Prime location near art galleries, museums, and vibrant nightlife with exceptional service
Hôtel Le Cantlie Suites
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4 Star, Readers Choice; Rooftop swimming pool
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Spacious, microwave, refrigerator
- Spacious rooms with kitchenettes near McGill University and a rooftop pool
Le St-Martin Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Great Value; Outdoor pool, Underground City access
- A short walk to the gay bars
- 55-inch flat-screen TV, minibar
- Offers an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and modern rooms with a 55-inch flat-screen TV
Video Guide to Montreal
Attach shows you the very best of the city
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Montreal
From its iconic Gay Village—a symbol of community and celebration—to its myriad of queer events, inclusive bars, and welcoming neighbourhoods, the city masterfully blends its rich cultural heritage with a progressive and accepting vibe.
The Gay Village | Saint Catherine Street
- Stretching along Saint Catherine Street East, Montreal’s Gay Village (often simply “The Village”) is a vibrant and welcoming hub of LGBTQ+ culture and life.
- The Village is known for its summer pedestrian-only zone, where countless colourful balls create a rainbow canopy overhead, and the Beaudry Metro Station with its iconic rainbow pillars.
- Saint Catherine Street hosts street parties throughout the Summer, especially during the Montreal Pride celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the Montreal.
Vieux-Montréal is a historic centre with cobblestone streets, grand plazas, and centuries-old architecture.
Centre-Ville with high-rises, shopping malls, restaurants, museums & the shops of the underground city.