From: Sunday, December 3, 2023
To: Sunday, December 3, 2023
Naughty Party Cologne 2023
Naughty Party is the ultimate late night after Party in Cologne, held three times a year during the Sexy Cologne Weekends.
- Stay close to the Party at The Qvest Hotel, a unique design hotel rated “Fabulous” by guests, set in a historic building built in 1897, and a short trip to the old town.
- Next Edition – St Nicholas (Dec 3rd)
- Naughty is for those who love to party, even after the Party ends!
- Known as Germany’s leading open-minded dance event, Naughty hosts late-night after-events, typically running on Sundays from 6 am to late Sunday evening.
- Naughty hosts events during Sexy Cologne’s major Circuit weekends.
- Featuring international guest DJs playing different sets all day and into the evening.
- Enjoy a spacious dancefloor and enjoy epic light and sound.
- No distractions; this Party is all about the music.
- Stay at the newly refurbished Wasserturm Hotel Cologne located in a converted historic water tower in the centre of Cologne’s Old Town featuring spacious rooms and unique architecture and design.
- Naughty hosts three to four different parties each year.
- 2023 – St Nicholas (Dec 3rd)
- 2024 – Cologne Carnival (Feb 11th, 2024), Cologne Pride (Awaiting dates)
- Typically Naughty takes over Diamonds Club, a 10-minute drive from Cologne’s old town.
- Located on Hohenzollernring 90, Diamonds is a modern club with hi-tech lighting & sound systems.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Cologne
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Maritim Hotel Köln
4 Star, Location
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Video Naughty Party
Highlights from previous Naughty parties
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Cologne
Cologne, affectionately referred to as the “Gay Capital of Germany”, boasts vibrant gay neighbourhoods brimming with history, culture, and LGBTQ+ pride. The city’s heart beats loudly in the districts of Rudolfplatz and the Old Town’s famous Bermuda Triangle.
Altstadt-Nord | Cologne Old Town
- Cologne’s gay scene is around Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse in the Old Town (Altstadt). It is the city’s original gayborhood.
- The gaybourhood is home to low-key gay bars, a leather vibe and famous cruise clubs.
- One of the pioneering districts for LGBTQ+ rights in Germany, it hosts several post-parade parties during Cologne Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the old town.
Nicknamed “The Bermuda Triangle”, located west of town and home to Babylon & Phoenix saunas.
Known for its hip atmosphere offering a blend of chic boutiques, trendy restaurants, & lively bars.