From: Friday, December 6, 2024
To: Sunday, December 8, 2024
Sexy Cologne Christmas St. Nicholas Edition 2024
Sexy Cologne host some of the hottest gay circuit parties in Europe and their St Nicholas Christmas Edition is a festive, glitter filled night to remember.
- Are you visiting for Cologne during Christmas? Stay close to the markets at 25 Hours Hotel Koeln The Circle, rated “Fabulous” by guests featuring beautifully decorated rooms and excellent on-site bar and restaurant.
- Join a host of sexy Santas and naughty elves as Sexy Cologne presents some of the world’s best DJs and an amazing light and sound production to Germany’s Number one gay city.
- Sexy cologne Christmas St nicholas festival runs over 3 days, featuring 4 parties, 20 world class djs, 40 hours of music, sensational acts and “The hottest guys on earth”… Ho ho ho!
- Stay close to the market at Ruby Ella Hotel Cologne, rated “Fabulous” by guests with stylish rooms, beautiful decor and delicious breakfasts.
- Friday 6th December Sexy Play in bed with GUYZ at Schrotty.
- Huge new location with 7 adventurous in- & outdoor areas
- Schrotty in Cologne is a distinctive venue known for its vibrant atmosphere and unique offerings. It is a 25 to 35 minute journey from Cologne Old Town.
Massive Main Party
- Saturday Dec 7th – Enjoy “Sexy Massive Main Party at Boothaus with three dancefloors, 7 international DJs, an army of hot performers, an XXL opening show, light and laser shows, special effects and LED walls, a funktion one sound system and a playzone.
- Sunday Dec 8th – MORNING – Green Komm returns for the ultimate after party running from 6 am to 6 pm.
- Sunday Dec 8th – EVENING – Naughty – XL Closing Party from 9 pm.
- Domhof has a direct view of the cathedral offers a panorama of a special kind. Situated beneath the tracks of the main train station, the domhof exudes both underground feeling and true cologne class.
- The Boothaus is located in the cologne shipyard grounds on the rhine complete with three levels in the boathouse and an outdoor area that can be used in good weather. On the main floor over 1000 party disciples can dance until the doctor arrives! The bootshaus is located in köln-deutz at auenweg 173 and is just a 10 minute drive from cologne old town.
- Club Nachtflug is very easy as it is located in the city center of Cologne. Just take a short walk or take the tram to station “friesenplatz”, it has a very spacious dance area and comfy couches.
- Bogen 2 – Hosts the big Saturday night party in a beautifully listed, Neo-Renaissance building. The club is in a former German post office in the popular Agnesviertel neighbourhood of Cologne.
Christmas in Cologne
- Make it a weekend to remember and pay a visit to some of Cologne’s magical Christmas Markets. And, this being Cologne, there is even a dedicated gay market, “Heavenue“, in the grounds of KölnBonn near Rudolfplatz with live shows, gay gifts and delicious gluehwein to get you in the Christmas Spirit.
- For a gay-friendly escape, stay at the Motel One Neumarkt rated “Fabulous” by guests and one of our top performing hotels in Cologne with modern rooms, cool interior design and a host of other amenities.
- Cologne has two distinct pockets of gay activity: Schaafenstrasse, Rudolfplatz, and the streets around Heumarkt, closer to the Dom/Central station.
- The city’s two major gay areas ensure something for all tastes, from the older leather scene on the Old Town’s Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse to the more modern area around Rudolfplatz, catering to the young and trendy.
Recommended Cologne Hotels
The following Cologne hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and bustling gay scene:
Gay Map of Cologne
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- 5-star, health club, large indoor pool.
- Close to the gay district.
- Soundproofed, marble bathroom.
- Prime city center location, luxurious amenities, ideal for relaxation.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star, unique bar, vibrant ambiance.
- Close to the gay district.
- Air-conditioned, flat-screen TV.
- Creative design, central location, perfect for a unique experience.
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, indoor pool, modern equipped gym.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, elegant interiors.
- Heart of Cologne, great value, modern facilities, leisure comfort.
- Modern-style, central, free WiFi.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Designer furniture, equipped kitchen.
- Quiet yet central, ideal for longer stays, close to attractions.
Video Of Sexy Cologne
A taste of what you can expect at a Sexy Cologne event
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Cologne
Cologne, affectionately referred to as the “Gay Capital of Germany”, boasts vibrant gay neighbourhoods brimming with history, culture, and LGBTQ+ pride. The city’s heart beats loudly in the districts of Rudolfplatz and the Old Town’s famous Bermuda Triangle.
Altstadt-Nord | Cologne Old Town
- Cologne’s gay scene is around Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse in the Old Town (Altstadt). It is the city’s original gayborhood.
- The gaybourhood is home to low-key gay bars, a leather vibe and famous cruise clubs.
- One of the pioneering districts for LGBTQ+ rights in Germany, it hosts several post-parade parties during Cologne Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the old town.
Nicknamed “The Bermuda Triangle”, located west of town and home to Babylon & Phoenix saunas.
Known for its hip atmosphere offering a blend of chic boutiques, trendy restaurants, & lively bars.