From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Myrtle Beach 4th of July Celebrations 2021
Celebrate Independence Day in Myrtle Beach! All along the Grand Strand, fireworks displays light up the sky.
Enjoy more than 4 different fireworks celebrations in one day at Myrtle Beach 4th of July celebrations. The displays are stunning and the venue is perfect for celebrating the 4th of July with plenty of vantage points to catch the best fireworks in the state.
Salute from the shore
This is one of South Carolina’s 4th of July Traditions. The Salute from the Shore is a unique opportunity for individuals, friends, and families to salute our armed forces while celebrating Independence Day on South Carolina beaches. The military flyover takes place on the 4th of July that will stretch the entire length of South Carolina’s coast.
Surfside Beach Fourth of July Celebration
- One of the best celebration events around the area is the Fourth of July celebration at the Surfside Pier. Visitors will enjoy music, entertainment and more from 6-10 PM.
Murrells Inlet Boat Parade
- This annual event is a favorite among visitors and locals alike – and it’s not hard to see why! Each year, boats from around the region deck out in their best red, white, and blue and float from the Garden City Point all the way through the inlet, finally ending at Morse Park Landing. The event typically begins at 9 am on Thursday, July 4th.
MarshWalk Fourth of July Fireworks
- The MarshWalk will be open for the 4th of July fun with delicious food, holiday drink specials, and live entertainment.
4th of July Fireworks Extravaganza at Broadway at the Beach
- Spend America’s birthday at one of the liveliest spots on the Grand Strand. Enjoy dinner at one of the many delicious restaurants in Broadway like the new Grumpy Monk, Lucy Buffet’s Lulu’s, or Landry’s Seafood. Stay for the firework extravaganza! Look over Lake Broadway at 10 pm as the sky lights up with one of the best fireworks displays around.
Myrtle Beach Boardwalk 4th of July Fireworks
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk celebrates Independence Day with an amazing display of fireworks from the Second Avenue Pier from 11pm.
Enjoy a gay 4th of July in Myrtle Beach
The beach resort has the largest population of LGBTQ people living in South Carolina, and its history as a favorite for LGBTQ travelers has made it a welcoming and friendly destination for decades. Myrtle Beach city’s gay clubs are found in a neighborhood known as 5 Points. The city’s gay beach can be found near 82nd Avenue North. With over 60 miles of beaches, the obvious thing to do while in Myrtle Beach is to take in the sun and endless stretches of sand. If you want to go to other nearby beaches, just hop on the Myrtle Beach Bus 15 which takes you up and down the coast to Surfside Beach, Conway Beach, Aynor Beach and Loris Beaches.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of MYRTLE BEACH
Recommended Apartments in Myrtle Beach
Lazy River Condo
The air-conditioned apartment features 4 bedrooms, a TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 3 bathrooms with a bath. Lazy River condo offers a patio
Private Beach House
Provides air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi & is equipped with 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and 2 bathrooms
Gulf Stream Cottages
The holiday home has a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge, a living room with a seating area and a dining area, 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms with a bath and a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels
The air-conditioned apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a kettle, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a shower. & balcony
Video Of 10 Things You Must Do In Myrtle Beach
This South Carolina beach town offers so much
Recommended Hotels in Myrtle Beach
4 Star – Central Location
Hilton Grand Vacations At Anderson Ocean Club offers rooms in Myrtle Beach near Myrtle Beach Convention Center and Myrtle Beach SkyWheel. The hotel provides a 24-hour front desk, Concierge service & a Business centre
South Bay Inn
4 Star, Luxury
Every room comes with a balcony with a city, coastline, or Atlantic Ocean view. Offering a private bathroom with a bath & free toiletries. A 49-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels. Suites include a kitchenette.
Club Wyndham Towers
4 Star – Great Amenities
Rooms at Towers on the Grove all feature full kitchens. In-room washers and tumble dryers are also included. Towers on the Grove has on-site swimming pools and a state-of-the-art fitness centre.
4 Star – Perfect Location
The aparthotel provides guests with a balcony, sea views, a seating area, cable flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher & a microwave, a private bathroom with shower & free toiletries.