From: Thursday, December 7, 2023
To: Saturday, December 9, 2023
My Pleasure Madrid 2023
My Pleasure Anniversary Edition is held during the annual pre-christmas Double Bank Holiday in Madrid, one of the biggest holidays of the year.
- Check out the Only You Hotel for a perfect stay. The exquisite hotel has sumptuous bedrooms, stylish decor and is the perfect location for exploring the best of Madrid’s nightlife and tourist attractions.
- Madrid’s only gay underground electronic music fetish party. Live shows, sweaty dance floors and some darker areas…
- My Pleasure Madrid is the naughtiest party in town! Music Matters : quality sound and the best club music, two of My Pleasure’s hallmarks.
- Sweaty Dance Floor : hundreds of My Pleasure guys dancing to on the hottest track in Madrid.Mind Blowing Erotic Shows : those hot shows that have made My Pleasure famous.
- Thursday 7th December – Intro – Zenith Club from 10 pm to 6 am.
- Friday 8th December – Climax – Sala Art from 10 pm to 6 am.
- Sunday 9th December – Closing – Sala Tirsao from 6 pm to 6 am.
- Sala Art Madrid – A brand-new exclusive nightclub and venue immersed within hypnotic visual and sensory exuberance.
- It is located in a two-story club covering an area of close to 1500 m2, in Madrid’s Principe Pio train station.
- Inside is an immersive experience of light and sound with over 30,000 LED lights and video mapping.
- Stay close to the party at the Principe Pio, rated “Fabulous” by guests, just steps from the Royal Palace with chic rooms and superb customer service.
- Sala Tirso – Sala Tirso is located on Plaza Tirso de Molina Madrid with two floors and hosts some of Madrid’s most famous gay parties. It is a 15 minute taxi ride from the gay district of Chueca.
- Zenith Club – The Zenith Madrid nightclub (formerly Faena) is located in the heart of the Atocha street of the capital with a capacity of 800. It is an 8 minute taxi ride from Chueca. Atocha is home to some of the city’s finest hotels.
- Check out the Only You Hotel for a perfect stay. The exquisite hotel has sumptuous bedrooms, stylish decor and is the ideal location for exploring the best of Madrid’s nightlife and tourist attractions.
- My Pleasure New Year weekend kicks off on the 26th of December and then hosts three other major 12 hour parties over the New Year Weekend on the 1st, 2nd and 5th of Jan 2022. Remember the 5th and 6th of Jan are two of the most important festival day in Madrid. The Epiphany (Jan 6th is a bank holiday).
- Other editions include a Spring Event and a Pridefest.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following hotels are all close to the gay bar and all the fun
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Of My Pleasure Madrid
MyPleasure PRIDE 2018
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo