From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
My Pleasure Halloween Ball Madrid 2024
Ready for the ultimate Halloween fest in Madrid? My Pleasure’s Halloween Ball will leave you breathless.
- Stay close to the party at the Principe Pio, rated “Fabulous” by guests, just steps from the Royal Palace with chic rooms and superb customer service.
- Date and time for the 2024 edition.
- My Pleasure Madrid produces some of the city’s most sensual parties, with the sexiest performers in fantastic fetish outfits.
- The event combines the best electronic music with erotic shows not for the faint of heart.
- From rubber, leather, or bondage to explicit sex, prepare for a memorable experience.
- Each Halloween Ball has a unique theme, and the party has multiple zones for fun and dancing.
- Dress to impress; this is a Halloween ball, after all.
- Stay in the centre of Madrid, close to all the city’s attractions at the Riu Plaza Espana, rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious rooms, modern gym, highly-rated breakfasts and a world-famous sky bar.
- The 2024 Theme – Awaiting dates from 10 pm.
- Sharpen your fangs or let the devil under your skin, as it will be a long, sweaty night.
- Held at the spectacular venue ART (fka Carola Morena), a 20-minute drive from the gay district of Chueca.
- Sala Art Madrid – A brand-new exclusive nightclub and venue immersed within hypnotic visual and sensory exuberance.
- It is located in a two-story club covering an area of close to 1500 m2, in Madrid’s Principe Pio train station.
- Inside is an immersive experience of light and sound with over 30,000 LED lights and video mapping.
- The sound system is unique in Spain, KV2 Audio, which combines the analogue sound of vinyl sessions adapted to the latest digital technology.
- Artist René Mäkelä has contributed to the decor with two murals.
- Sala Art Madrid club has three areas: a general area/dance floor, a VIP area, and a Super VIP area.
- Discover the best places to stay and play with our insider guide to gay Madrid.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following Madrid hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Gay Guide to Madrid
Discover the best of the gay neighbourhood with Enrique Alex
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo