From: Saturday, August 10, 2024
To: Saturday, August 10, 2024
Montreal District Pride Edition 2024
District Pride Edition is the biggest party to take place during the Montreal Pride Festival during the final Saturday night of the event each year.
- Stay just steps from the pride festival and parade at the Boxotel, offering sumptuous apartment suites in the heart of Montreal.
- Saturday August 10th, 2024 – Awaiting party theme, lineup and venue for the 2024 edition.
- District Pride Edition party, in collaboration with Prism Toronto, present the ultimate Saturday night event at Toronto Pride.
- The party is part of Montreal’s annual LOVE festival weekend.
- Experience world class dance performances and international DJs.
- Dance to the wild beat of the music. Come live the ultimate circuit experience.
- The party takes place at M Telus Montreal, a performing arts centre in Montreal, located in the central part of the downtown core, on Saint Catherine Street East in the Quartier des Spectacles, with space for up to 2,300 party-loving people.
- Check out the top hotels in the Quartier des Spectacles, located just 7 minutes by taxi from the Gay Village.
Where to stay?
The following hotels are close to all the Montreal Pride activities and have a 8+ rating with our readers:
Gay Map of Montreal
Montreal has one of the largest gay villages in the world. Trendy bars, cafes, restaurants and clubs lined from St-Hubert Street to De Lorimier Street on Saint Catherine Street, and between Sherbrooke Street and René Lévesque Boulevard on Amherst Street, a distance of nearly two kilometres,
Recommended Hotels in Montreal By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Montreal that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ideally situated in the historic Golden Square Mile of downtown Montreal, the hotel’s unrivaled location offers exceptional service and contemporary sophistication. Explore the area surrounding the Sofitel Montreal and you will find some of the area’s top attractions. Art galleries, museums, luxury shopping centers and a vibrant nightlife are only steps away from the hotel’s front doors.
Hôtel Le Cantlie Suites
4 Star, Readers Choice
Adjacent to McGill University and located in the city centre, Hotel Le Cantlie Suites offers WiFi access and a rooftop swimming pool. Guestrooms at the Hotel Le Cantlie Suites are spacious and feature European-style kitchens with a microwave and refrigerator. Guests at the Hotel Le Cantlie can work out in the gym. The hotel also offers concierge services with information on area attractions
Le St-Martin Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Le St-Martin Hotel Centre-ville – Hotel Particulier is located above Montreal’s Underground City. An outdoor pool, located above the restaurant, is available along with free WiFi in the guest rooms. While staying at Le St-Martin Hotel Centre-ville – Hotel Particulier, each room also provides a 55-inch flat-screen cable TV. A minibar is in the rooms.
Hotel Zero 1
3 Star, Location
This modern hotel features an outdoor terrace offering panoramic views of downtown Montréal’s Quartier des Spectacles. A kitchenette is featured in all guest rooms. All the soundproofed rooms at Hotel Zero 1 have a flat-screen cable TV. Guests will find an iPod docking station and free WiFi. Rooms with separate seating areas are available, and all rooms have a view
Video Of Montreal District Pride Edition
DISTRICT EVENTS PRIDE PARTY AUGUST 19
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Montreal
From its iconic Gay Village—a symbol of community and celebration—to its myriad of queer events, inclusive bars, and welcoming neighbourhoods, the city masterfully blends its rich cultural heritage with a progressive and accepting vibe.
The Gay Village | Saint Catherine Street
- Stretching along Saint Catherine Street East, Montreal’s Gay Village (often simply “The Village”) is a vibrant and welcoming hub of LGBTQ+ culture and life.
- The Village is known for its summer pedestrian-only zone, where countless colourful balls create a rainbow canopy overhead, and the Beaudry Metro Station with its iconic rainbow pillars.
- Saint Catherine Street hosts street parties throughout the Summer, especially during the Montreal Pride celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the Montreal.
Vieux-Montréal is a historic centre with cobblestone streets, grand plazas, and centuries-old architecture.
Centre-Ville with high-rises, shopping malls, restaurants, museums & the shops of the underground city.