From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Menagerie XL Pride Festival Vancouver 2024
Menagerie is one of Vancouver’s leading party producers created by legendary producers TodB (Harness, TOM, and RUFF) and IsaacT (Sin City, SPANK and Vancouver Fetish Weekend).
- Are you visiting Vancouver Pride? Stay in Downtown Vancouver, close to the gay bars of Davie Village. The Hotel Belmont Vancouver MGallery features stylish rooms, a boutique-vibe and friendly staff.
- Menagerie Pride Festival features a series of epic parties and events from Friday to Monday during the annual Vancouver Pride celebrations.
- Events include an epic Harbour Event and convention takeover, the Nocturnal Pride After Hours event, House of Pride, Ark The Boat Cruise Pride Party and Primal, the closing event.
- Menagerie will take over some of Vancouver’s most prominent venues and feature world-famous circuit DJs together with a stellar production of live shows and performances featuring the hottest dancers from Canada and beyond.
- Dance with the hottest guys and celebrate at one of the biggest North American gay pride events this August.
- Upgrade your Pride experience at the Wedgewood Hotel, rated “Wonderful” by guests with world-class amenities, stylish rooms and over-the-top service.
- Harbour Event Center, Vancouver’s largest nightlife space, located in the spectacularly renovated casino in the Plaza Of Nations, right in the heart of the city!
- Stay close to this party at The Loden Vancouver, rated “Superb” by guests with high-end amenities and great location.
- Commodore Ballroom in the heart of downtown Vancouver with superb sound and lighting, transformed into a mega party zone by organisers.
- Stay close to the Saturday night party at the L’Hermitage Vancouver, rated “Wonderful” by guests with a central location, outdoor heated pool, a hot tub and luxury amenities.
Recommended Hotels in Vancouver
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Vancouver
Located in the heart of Vancouver’s West End neighbourhood (home to Western Canada’s largest gay population), Davie Village is where you’ll find vibrant pink bus shelters, lazy cafés, mouthwatering multicultural cuisine, oceanside strollers and sizzling nightclubs.
Recommended Hotels in Vancouver By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Vancouver that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Featuring an on-site spa and gourmet restaurant, this Vancouver hotel is only 5 minutes from Robson St. Free WiFi and 42” flat-screen TVs are provided in each room. Guest rooms at the Vancouver Loden are equipped with floor-to-ceiling windows offering lots of natural light. Designer bath amenities, yoga mats and sitting areas are also included in each room.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Located in the Vancouver city centre, Auberge Vancouver Hotel features an indoor pool and a sauna. Free WiFi, a refrigerator, and a microwave are provided in all rooms. A flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station are offered. A coffee maker is included. An en suite bathroom includes bathrobes. Select rooms feature harbour or mountain views.
Blue Horizon Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Featuring an indoor pool, a hot tub and a steam bath. This contemporary Vancouver hotel is situated directly on Robson Street near shopping and restaurants. Corner guest rooms include a full balcony with a city view. Free WiFi throughout the property. Each room offers a flat-screen TV, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities. Views of the city or the Vancouver skyline.
3 Star, Location
Featuring an outdoor lounge and on-site coffee shop, this hotel in downtown Vancouver is 3 blocks from the Robson Street shopping area. The hotel offers free WiFi and free Brodie cruiser bike rentals. A 42-inch flat-screen cable TV, Nespresso coffee machine, and fridge are provided in each guest room at The Burrard. Free calls are also available.
Video Gay Guide to Vancouver
Join Josh as he explores the best of gay Vancouver