From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
MEC Rubber Meeting Weekend Paris 2024
Paris loves all things Rubber, with several Rubber and Fetish Events each year, but the MEC is one of the longest-running weekends, held each year in November.
- Paris is very busy year-round, so book your hotel early. Stay in Le Marais, close to all the popular gay bars and parties during the event. Check out Jules & Jim, a former 18th-century precious metals factory in the heart of le Marais with designer rooms and romantic views over the city’s rooftops.
- From relaxed drinks while all shined up to hot parties, there are multiple events designed for rubber lovers for a weekend to remember.
- Events are held in classic Paris fetish bars, clubs, and new up-and-coming venues.
- The main party will take place on Saturday night at the Le Keller, but check out the whole program to find your fetish!
- Awaiting full schedule for the 2024 edition – use the following as a guide:
- Friday, Opening drinks, Quetzal bar Rubber up for a unique start at Quetzal bar! Followed by Rubber Meetup, One Way bar – Meet for drinks. And for those who can’t resist, the backroom awaits! 10PM, Let’s rubberize the Krash, Krash – Once again, Krash welcomes us for an unforgettable party in full rubber! Ready for an intense experience?
- Saturday, Rubber social, Le Bronx – For the very first time, MEC goes to the Bronx! A new and already loved location, a few steps away from the Keller club. 10PM, Full Rubber IRM, Le Keller – A full rubber party at the Keller club? A thousand times yes! – Strict dresscode. Limited capacity, booking is highly recommended.
- Sunday. 5 – 4 pm, Piss Party, Secteur X Ready for a golden Sunday afternoon?
5 pm, Let’s Play Games – Rubber up and experience gaming in a whole different way! A fun and laid-back afternoon to chill after all the excitement of the weekend.
- For a unique stay, try Le Général Hôtel, rated “Superb” by guests and featuring spacious rooms, a modern gym and excellent service.
- Krash – A gay bar for blokes with one thing on their mind and a particular taste. You can’t miss the red sign at the end of the little Rue Simon, just a 2-minute walk from the Musée National d’Art Moderne and a 6-minute walk from Le Marais.
- Le Keller – Paris’s legendary gay fetish sex club for more than 45 years. Le Keller is the historical and legendary club of the French hard and fetish gay scene. A 20-minute drive from Le Marais.
- Quetzal Bar – A must-visit bar of the Marais, filled with hot men, friendly staff and a great atmosphere. A 7-minute walk from Le Marais.
- Le Yono – Lively, rustic-style cocktail bar spread across 3 floors, with DJ sets in the basement.
- Secteur X – A 3-min walk from the Centre Georges Pompidou, once a quaint little gay dive bar, Secteur X has transformed into one of Paris’s most hard-core gay cruise clubs; a one-stop-shop for all. A 5-minute walk from Le Marais
- One Way Bar – Old-school gay bar for bears, fetish and leather lovers, plus a smoking area & a back room.
- Le Bronx – New bears friendly gay bar in the 11th arrondissement of Paris, close to Keller Club.
Recommended Hotels in Paris
Stay in the Marais, home to most of the busiest gay bars and clubs in Paris.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the events during the Rubber Meeting:
Gay Map of Paris
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Recommended Hotels in Paris By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Paris that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hôtel San Régis
5 Star, Luxury
Housed in a 19th-century private mansion, this boutique hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Champs-Elysées and Grand Palais, as well as 200 m from the River Seine and the Montaigne Avenue. It offers free WiFi, spacious and individually decorated rooms with rich fabrics and a restaurant with a glass-roof. A welcome tray with mineral water, coffee and tea is provided.
Novotel Paris Les Halles
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Novotel Paris Les Halles is situated in the heart of Paris. From this hotel, you can go shopping in the nearby districts of Rue de Rivoli, Boulevard Haussmann or Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Guest rooms are spacious and equipped with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, internet connection and air conditioning. Rooms are non-smoking
4 Star, Great Value
Set in the lively Marais district in central Paris, this design hotel features a sauna and fitness room. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a minibar. Satellite TV and a telephone are standard in each contemporary guest room. Some of the stylish rooms feature a seating area and a private courtyard.
Hôtel Le Relais
4 Star, Location
Located in a pedestrian street in the centre of Paris, Hôtel Le Relais des Halles Paris is 500 m from the Georges Pompidou Museum. It offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access and an antique-style décor. The air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
video guide to the best of Paris
Top 15 Things to do in Paris
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Paris
Paris, the City of Love, flaunts its vibrant gay scene with panache and elegance. Nestled amidst the historic boulevards and charming bistros, the gay bars, clubs, and cafes offer a blend of classic French culture and Romance, no more so than in Le Marais, the city’s primary gay neighbourhood, while the popular 10th and 11th arrondissements are just a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
Le Marais | 3rd and 4th arrondissements
- The epicentre of Parisian LGBTQ+ life, Le Marais is brimming with trendy boutiques, gay bars, and chic eateries.
- Rue de la Verrerie and Rue des Archives are known for their gay bars and shops.
- Le Marais houses the historic Place des Vosges, the oldest planned square in Paris.
- The neighbourhood is abuzz during the annual Paris Pride, the heart of the post-parade celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Le Marais
Less touristy than Le Marais, the 11th is known for its eclectic hipster mix of bars and music venues.
Emerging hotspot for the LGBTQ+ community with a more laid-back feel; home to the scenic Canal Saint-Martin.