From: Saturday, November 18, 2023
To: Saturday, November 18, 2023
MEAT, New York Underground Party 2023
Unleash your deepest, dirtiest desires… Get ready to sweat at NYC’s hottest underground playground. Meat is an epic circuit style party taking place during special holidays and weekends as well as one off monthly events.
- Stay close to the party at The William Vale complete a With a 19 m rooftop swimming pool and stunning rooms.
- Next Edition – Saturday 18th Nov, 2024 – Get Stuffed (Thanksgiving Edition) with Isis Muretech and Orel Sabag.
- Break free at NYC’s sexiest party! Unleash your deepest desires and get ready to get down as MEAT welcomes guest DJs for an epic night to remember.
- MEAT New York City is produced by legendary party promoter Jake Resnicow.
- Expect amazing light and sound as the venue is transformed into a unique underground venue full of hot guys looking for fun and dancing to amazing beats. The party attracts circuit boys from the city and beyond.
- VIP includes Express Entry to Skip the Line, Exclusive VIP Room, and treats!
- Meat also hosts a special Pride Edition in June.
Regular Parties – The Venue – 3 Dollar Bill
- 3 Dollar Bill (260 Meserole St, Brooklyn, NY 11206) is an Energetic, late-night gay bar with high-tech appointments, basic furnishings & varied performances.
- Stay close to the venue at The Hoxton, Williamsburg, featuring stylish designer rooms and amazing views in a perfect location.
- Brooklyn is one of the most hip boroughs in NYC and has something for everyone on the queer spectrum with a rich diversity of cuisine, people and even languages. The borough is easy to get to from Manhattan and is home to hip hotels, great restaurants and fun gay bars and clubs.
- The borough’s most popular gay bar is Metropolitan, a busy dive bar with events all week long, including drag shows every night together with great happy hour specials. Down the street you will find another popular dive bar, Macri Park. Gay guys tend to move from one bar to the other throughout the night.
- Head to The Rosemont with a spacious patio and a relaxed vibe. If you want to be close to all the action stay at The Hampton Inn Brooklyn, a charming 3 star hotel with excellent breakfast and comfortable rooms.Photos
Recommended Hotel in New York
We have chosen hotels within walking distance of some of the gay bars, and a short taxi ride to the others.
Gay Map of New York
Most of the gay bars are located in the Christopher Street and Time square areas; we have found hotels closes to the gay bars in each area that have the best revues with our hotel partner Booking.com
Recommended Hotels in New York By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in New York that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The New York EDITION
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the iconic landmark Metropolitan Life Clock Tower 22 m from Madison Square Park, The New York EDITION offers a Michelin star restaurant and free WiFi access. Featuring oversized windows and sweeping city views, every room includes photography by Melvin Sokolsky.
CitizenM 4 Star
Located right in the heart of Manhattan, this hotel is just 1 minute’s walk from Times Square & within 5 minutes’ walk of Central Park & Columbus Circle. Rockefeller Center & the Empire State Building are within 15 minutes’ walk. A flat-screen TV & a small refrigerator with free water
4 Star, Luxury
Arlo NoMad is 644 m from Madison Square Park, 322 m from the Empire State Building & 805 m from Herald Square. The access to the Subway Train 6, on 33rd Street & Park Avenue, is 322 m from the property. Each room at the hotel is sized at 150 square feet, with a refrigerator, flat-screen cable TV,
4 Star, Location
InterContinental New York Times Square is spread across 36 stories & offers accommodation with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the Manhattan skyline, Hudson River and Broadway Theater District. rooms includes flat-screen TV, work station, spa-inspired bathroom
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in New York
New York City is incredibly diverse, and LGBTQ+ communities can be found throughout the city. These neighborhoods, however, are particularly renowned for their vibrant gay scenes and welcoming atmospheres. Enjoy exploring the Big Apple
Hells Kitchen | Midtown Manhattan
- Situated in Midtown Manhattan, Hell’s Kitchen is a thriving gay neighborhood. It offers a mix of trendy restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
- Many Broadway theaters are located in this area, making it convenient for theater enthusiasts.
- The neighborhood also hosts the annual Drag March and boasts a diverse range of bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Hells Kitchen