From: Friday, June 28, 2024
To: Saturday, June 29, 2024
Masterbeat New York Pride XXL 2024
Get ready for the biggest gay Summer party of the year in New York as the world famous Masterbeat arrives in town for New York Pride.
- Visiting for NYC Pride? Stay close to the Pride celebrations at the “Fabulous” rated Luma Hotel with stylish and spacious rooms, just a block from Bryant Park and walking distance to Times Square.
Masterbeat presents Matinee Pervert XXL
- Friday, Awaiting lineup and venue confirmation
- Masterbeat’s exclusive home in New York, will host the Masterbeat “Pervert XXL” party with guest DJs.
- Enjoy a journey of down and dirty beats with the Pervert dancers. The party runs from 10pm to 5am.
- Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to return to one of NYC’s most infamous nightclubs, right in the heart of Hells Kitchen
Saturday Mega Show
- Saturday, Awaiting lineup and venue confirmation
- Prepare for the ultimate Saturday night Pride celebration as Masterbeat brings the worlds top DJs to the biggest veenues in the city.
- Stay close to the NYC Pride celebrations at the Hotel Riu Plaza, a 4 star hotel with modern gym, spacious rooms, excellent rates and a great location.
- 2024 venue to be confirmed, typically close to Hells Kitchen.
- Hell’s Kitchen is the reigning queen of NYC’s queer nightlife. Long home to Broadway actors looking for affordable housing, the neighborhood has become the setting for lively dining and nightlife scenes—aided by the gentrification that has pushed many gay bars (and gay boys) out of Chelsea.
- Concentrated along Ninth and Tenth Avenues between 42nd and 57th Streets, Hell’s Kitchen also serves as a convenient Midtown base from which to explore some of the City’s best-known attractions. Read on for our picks of the area’s best restaurants and LGBTQ+ bars and clubs.
- The Greenwich Hotel conceived by Robert DeNiro and New York Hotelier Ira Drukier, is located in the heart of Tribeca, one of New York City’s most desirable downtown neighborhoods.
Popular Hotels to stay in During New York Pride
The following New York hotels are all close to the gay bars and clubs and all the fun of Pride
Gay Map of New York
Most of the gay bars are located in the Christopher Street and Time square areas; we have found hotels closes to the gay bars in each area that have the best revues with our hotel partner Booking.com
Recommended Hotels in New York By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in New York that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The New York EDITION
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the iconic landmark Metropolitan Life Clock Tower 22 m from Madison Square Park, The New York EDITION offers a Michelin star restaurant and free WiFi access. Featuring oversized windows and sweeping city views, every room includes photography by Melvin Sokolsky.
CitizenM 4 Star
Located right in the heart of Manhattan, this hotel is just 1 minute’s walk from Times Square & within 5 minutes’ walk of Central Park & Columbus Circle. Rockefeller Center & the Empire State Building are within 15 minutes’ walk. A flat-screen TV & a small refrigerator with free water
4 Star, Luxury
Arlo NoMad is 644 m from Madison Square Park, 322 m from the Empire State Building & 805 m from Herald Square. The access to the Subway Train 6, on 33rd Street & Park Avenue, is 322 m from the property. Each room at the hotel is sized at 150 square feet, with a refrigerator, flat-screen cable TV,
4 Star, Location
InterContinental New York Times Square is spread across 36 stories & offers accommodation with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the Manhattan skyline, Hudson River and Broadway Theater District. rooms includes flat-screen TV, work station, spa-inspired bathroom
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in New York
New York City is incredibly diverse, and LGBTQ+ communities can be found throughout the city. These neighborhoods, however, are particularly renowned for their vibrant gay scenes and welcoming atmospheres. Enjoy exploring the Big Apple
Hells Kitchen | Midtown Manhattan
- Situated in Midtown Manhattan, Hell’s Kitchen is a thriving gay neighborhood. It offers a mix of trendy restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
- Many Broadway theaters are located in this area, making it convenient for theater enthusiasts.
- The neighborhood also hosts the annual Drag March and boasts a diverse range of bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Hells Kitchen