From: Thursday, Jul 22nd, 2021
To: Tuesday, Jul 27th, 2021
Augusta Pride 2021
Augusta Pride is the second biggest pride event in the state, after Atlanta and attracts more than 15,000 visitors for a weekend of fun events, parties and parades.
Celebrate Pride in charming Augusta a charming city by the Savannah River offering a thriving arts community, great restaurants and a welcoming gay-friendly attitude. Events kick off on the week leading up to a weekend of pride celebrations, parades, pool parties and more.
Pride Night out
- Kick off Augusta pride with the annual Pride Night Out on Tuesday at the Savannah River Brewery Company from 7pm with food trucks and a special Blueberry Wheat brew called Bluebeard created just for the event along with live performances and shows.
Beats on Broad: Blue Party
- The Beats on Broad party takes place from 6pm on the Friday of the event at the Augusta Common. Dance the night away from 6pm until midnight.
The Presidents Soiree
- The Presidents Soiree is held on Thursday at 7pm at the Sacred Heart Cultural Center. Tickets cost USD 150 for the black tie gathering.
The Augusta Pride Parade
- The main parade takes place on the Saturday of the event from 10.30am and leaves on Jones Street, south on 11th Street to Broad Street, then east on Broad Street, north on 8th Street.Marchers should continue on to the Festival grounds from Reynolds Street.
Augusta Pride Festival
- On Saturday get ready for a full day of fun at the Augusta Pride festival which runs from after the parade arrives at the festival grounds until late in the evening with food trucks, live shows, vendors and more. The event takes place at the Augusta Common, a downtown park, home to concerts, festivals and other events each month and serves as a public green space year round.
The Augusta Pride After-Party
- On Saturday night Edge Nightclub proudly welcomes the sensational Porsha Daniels to host the annual Augusta PRIDE After Party. Dance the night away with all of your friends, witness Porsha Daniels, Carla Cox, & Alexiya St. Martin live on the main stage, and enjoy signature cocktails. Doors open at 8pm
The Pride Pool Party
- End your pride weekend at the “aint Misbehavin”, weekend pool party on Sunday at Parliament Resort of Augusta from 12pm to 5pm, for an awesome fun filled afternoon of community, camaraderis, and shenanigans.
- The Metropolis Entertainment Complex combines Parliament House Resort (1250 Gordon Hwy), the 18+ all-male motel with giant swimming pool and sauna, and Executive Inn & Suites (1238 Gordon Hwy) next door. CumUnion and Leather Fetish parties take place at their Pig Pen bar, with maze, and dark room play space. Capri Lounge is their retro-style piano bar. Also part of the complex: an RV Park and the Edge Club (1258 Gordon Hwy), the old Filling Station site, with dancing and theme night events.
- Le Chat Noir (304 8th St), theater and cabaret cocktail lounge that mixes everyone together.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of AUGUSTA
Recommended Apartments in Augusta
Home with Deck
2,755 Sq Ft | Wet Bar | Free WiFi Grab your entire crew of golf-loving friends or family and enjoy easy access from this upscale home to several renowned courses! 5 Bedrooms Fully equipped kitchen stainless steel appliances, drip coffee maker, toaster & a blender. Smart TV, 2 dining tables, ceiling fans, Deck, large yard
Single-Story Home | Private Backyard | A/C | 1.200 Sq Ft This vacation rental is perfect for anyone looking for a home base in Augusta – where golf courses, trailheads, downtown attractions, and more await! 3 Bedrooms. Living room Sleeper Sofa, Flat-screen TV, chess board, free WiFi, Fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer
Charming 1916 Bungalow
ideal home base for your next trip with family and friends. 3 Bedrooms, furnished front porch, gas grill, furnished back patio w/ pergola. Living room with a Smart TV, 6-person dining table, fireplaces, hardwood floors, wood beam ceilings, Fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker & blender. Free WiFi, washer/dryer
Getaway with friends to enjoy life on the banks of the Savannah River, full of soulful culture and delicious food. 2 Bedrooms, a living room fireplace w/ authentic red brick mantel, Smart TV, dining table a covered porch w/ seating. Fully equipped kitchen with drip coffee maker, blender, Crock-Pot. Free WiFi, complimentary toiletries
Video Of Augusta Gay Pride
Augusta Pride Promo 2019
Recommended Hotels in Augusta
The Partridge Inn
4 Star – Central Location
All guest rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV, iPod docking station, and coffee-making facilities. Rooms at this Georgia Partridge Inn are uniquely decorated with antique furnishings. Select suites and include a balcony and kitchen.
Hyatt House Augusta
3 Star, Cozy
All rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel rooms are equipped with a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast
3 Star – Great Amenities
The Convention Center Augusta Marriot’s traditionally decorated guest rooms feature white linens and wood furniture. Each offers down comforters, free bottled water, and satellite TV with HBO, Guests can relax in the heated pool or hot tub
Holiday Inn Express
2 Star – Good Location
A cable TV, small refrigerator, and microwave are included in each modern room at this Augusta East Holiday Inn Express. Extras include a coffee-making facilities and a hairdryer. A business centre is available to all guests throughout their stay