From: Friday, December 8, 2023
To: Friday, December 8, 2023
Macho Party Buenos Aires 2023
MA.CHO Party is one of the hottest, horniest pop-up parties in Buenos Aires, held on select Friday nights throughout the year.
- Stay close to the party at Dazzler by Wyndham, a “Fabulous” rated hotel in the Palermo neighbourhood featuring chic rooms, a rooftop pool and modern gym for a pre-party pump.
- Dance all night with the sexiest boys from Buenos Aires and beyond as Macho brings the best music and the horniest men to the city on Friday night.
- Featuring a mix of Rainbow Pop and Tribal music, the event kicks off at 1 am and runs until 7 am. Buenos Aires likes to party long, hard and late!
- MA.CHO has guest DJs, the sexiest dancers, and surprise acts, each party has a different theme, so there’s always a surprise.
- The party takes over Doux (formerly Sitges) on Av Cordoba.
- Enjoy the suite life at the Miravida Soho Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests, just steps from Palermo’s top attractions with beautifully designed lofts and apartments.
- Doux Buenos Aires located on Av Cordoba 4119, Formerly known as Sitges Bar.
- Recently reformed with a large dancefloor, table seating, large bar and great sound and light.
Recommended Hotels in Buenos Aires
The following hotels are close to all the city’s major attractions and a short ride to the gay bars in Palermo.
Gay Map of Buenos Aires
In Buenos Aires you’ll spot gay men strolling through many of the city’s upscale enclaves, especially in Palermo, Recoleta, and Barrio Norte. Avenida Santa Fe in Recoleta, and Palermo to the north with gay bars and nightclubs, are the gayest areas, and the historic San Telmo district is a magnet for gay couples looking to nest.
Recommended Hotels in Buenos Aires By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Buenos Aires that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Impressive building with spa & pool
- Close to popular gay bars
- Stylish, high-tech rooms
- Luxurious experience with a lavish spa, pool, and sophisticated rooms, perfect for a stylish stay.
4 Star, Location
- Located in trendy Palermo Soho
- Nearby gay nightlife scene
- Spanish décor, cozy ambiance
- Nestled in fashionable Soho, this hotel offers Spanish elegance, a fitness centre, & a soothing sauna.
4 Star, Great Value
- Argentinean culture-inspired décor
- Near vibrant gay-friendly spots
- Spacious, thematic rooms
- Dive into Argentinean history with spacious, culturally rich rooms in a gastronomic hotspot.
Ilum Experience Home
4 Star, Readers Choice
- Situated in Palermo Hollywood
- A short walk to gay bars
- Modern, well-equipped rooms
- Contemporary comfort in Hollywood Palermo, close to Plaza Serrano, ideal for modern travelers.
Macho Party Buenos Aires
Follow Martijn in Buenos Aires as they explore the city
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Buenos Aires
Welcome to the LGBTQ+ scene of Buenos Aires, an unapologetically vibrant and diverse community that’s an integral part of the city’s identity. In these neighborhoods, individuality is celebrated, and inclusivity is a way of life. From lively Palermo to historic San Telmo, these areas offer spaces where you can be yourself, connect with others, and experience a slice of Buenos Aires that’s as real as it gets.
Palermo | known for its lively nightlife
- This trendy neighborhood has a diverse and inclusive atmosphere, making it a hub for the LGBTQ+ community.
- Palermo is home to many gay-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- The area around Plaza Serrano, in particular, is known for its lively nightlife and inclusive vibes.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Palermo
San Telmo has a strong LGBTQ+ presence. It’s known for its historic architecture & cobblestone streets.
An upscale neighborhood famous for its iconic cemetery showcasing elaborate mausoleums & tombs