From: Saturday, December 9, 2023
To: Saturday, December 9, 2023
Lollipop Malta Gay Party 2023
Lollipop has shaken up the Maltese gay scene over the past few years, serving a whole new clubbing experience, playing the campest bubblegum pop with a mix of disco and house.
- Stay close to the beach in St.Julians at the Hotel Juliani, a 4-star boutique hotel with an excellent gym, great views, and rated “Superb” by guests.
- Next Edition – December 9th – Glitterball – at Ivy House with Owen, Mari Mars, Davvy P and Jake Opaque.
- Dance with the hottest guys from Malta and beyond for a night of great music, fun atmosphere and spectacular productions!
- The Lollipop party hosts different events each month with a unique theme, vibe and style. Each party is unique.
- Enjoy live shows, special guest performances and the sexiest dancers on the island.
- Winter events are held at various locations, depending on the date.
- Stay in the centre of the capital, Valletta, just 18 minutes from the party at The Palais Le Brun Hotel with stunning rooftop pool, modern gym and perfect location.
- IVY House – close to St Julian’s and Selima neighbourhood – A social club nestled within the limits of Pembroke.
- The venue consists of three main areas, these being the: Ivy House Main Hall, the Terrace, and the Beer Garden.
Gay St. Julians
- The town of St. Julians is located alongside the Northern coastline of Malta, next to Sliema and a few miles to the West of the capital city Valletta.
- Paceville (pronounced patch-a-ville) is St Julians’ party zone, home to some of the most well-known clubs on the Island.
- If you want to be in the heart of gay Malta, we suggest staying in Valletta; if you are looking for something more “beachy”, then visit St. Julians, just a short journey from the capital.
- Many visitors combine a stay in both Valletta and St. Julian’s.
Summer Events 2024
- Uno Malta – Located in Crafts Village, Ta’Qali, Attard, an 18 minute drive from Valletta or 20 minute drive from St. Julian’s.
- Uno Village is the largest open air club in Malta and Gozo. Situated over extensive grounds right in the middle of Ta Qali’s crafts village.
- The club has a capacity of over 4,000 people. There is nothing quite like it on the islands.
- Treehaus is an alternative space that reaches a full capacity of 1,500 pax. With 3 fully equipped bars and a designated VIP area, it is the second largest space in the Uno.
- A mix of palm trees, huts, stairways, platforms, bars, passageways and themed areas, all add to the magic.
Recommended Hotels in Malta
The following hotels are close to Valletta’s top attractions, putting you close to the centre of the Capital. St Julians is a 16 minuite drive or 30-minute ferry from Valletta:
Gay Map of Valletta, Malta
The main nightlife area in Malta is situated in Paceville. Here one can find a good number of restaurants, bars, clubs and other entertainment venues. Malta’s main gay club is called AXM, located in St.Georges Street Paceville. Malta is an island full of sandy beaches, good weather, thriving nightlife and shopping centres is sure enough to keep anyone busy.
Recommended Hotels in Malta By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Malta that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Set on the seafront in Saint Julian’s, this luxury 5-star hotel offering panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea Offering a spa with indoor swimming pool, 4 outdoor pools. The spacious rooms feature a large balcony and are air-conditioned and feature Wi-Fi access, a tea/coffee maker, and a satellite LCD TV. Some rooms offer access to the Executive lounges.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Set in the heart of St Julians, InterContinental Malta is 200 m from its own free private beach on St. George’s Bay. The elegant and spacious rooms offer satellite TV, air conditioning, and a tea and coffee maker. All rooms feature free WiFi and a balcony or terrace with city views or garden views. Free sports facilities include indoor and outdoor pools and squash courts.
Hugo’s Boutique Hotel
4 Star, Adults Only
Featuring a restaurant and free WiFi throughout, Hugo’s Boutique Hotel is located 140 m from St. George’s Beach in St. Julians. It offers both elegant rooms and suites. Air-conditioned accommodation comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, coffee machine and minibar. The bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony
Holiday Inn Express
3 Star, Location
Just 120 m from St. George’s Bay beach, the Holiday Inn Express – Malta is located in St Julian’s. It offers free WiFi, an on-site bar and modern rooms with a satellite flat-screen TV. All rooms at the Malta Holiday Inn Express come with air conditioning, a pillow menu and a USB charging station. The private bathroom has free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Video Lollipop Malta
The official Lollipop Party After Movie
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Malta
Discover the best places to stay in Malta. First stop? Valletta, the island’s charming capital, has a rich heritage and vibrant atmosphere. Alternatively, find relaxation and entertainment in Sliema and St. Julian’s, known for their picturesque waterfronts, lively nightlife, and welcoming ambience.
Valletta | Capital of Malta
- Stay in the heart of Malta’s capital city, Valletta, to immerse yourself in its historic charm, UNESCO-listed architecture, and lively cultural scene.
- The capital is known for its impressive fortifications and well-preserved Baroque buildings.
- Staying in Valletta means you’re right in the centre of all the action, close to the best bars, hotels, and restaurants.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Valletta.
Enjoy a vibrant coastal ambience with trendy promenades, shops, and cafes just across the harbour from Valletta.
A beachside town known for its exciting nightlife, lux hotels, & stunning Spinola Bay, 20 minutes from Valletta.