From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
ELEVATE – The Las Vegas Pride Pool Party 2023
Join the hottest guys in town for a Vegas Pool Party to remember as the city says goodbye to Pride for another year. Elevate, the Las Vegas Pride Pool party takes over the Sahara!
The Pool Party
- Saturdays from May to October – Enjoy the Elevate Pride Pool Party at The Sahara Hotel Las Vegas from 11am to 6pm, complete with its retro pool.
- In partnership with Las Vegas PRIDE, experience an inclusive, off-the-rails soirée that’ll have even the most seasoned partiers feeling the energy!
- Gather your besties, don your most playful swimsuits, and let’s make a splash at the only rooftop bash on The Strip worthy of the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Don’t miss out on a day filled with fun, laughter and unapologetic self-expression. Let’s make a splash together!
- Cabana reservations are available. Free entry for those that RSVP.
The Vegas Pride Official Sunday Edition
- Sunday October 8th – Special Las Vegas Pride 2023 Pool Party.
- From noon with guest DJs, Luke Dice, Khris O’Neill, Spencer Huff, Angie V, VTech and DJ Crums.
- The Sahara – Set in a complex of modern buildings on The Strip, this chic casino hotel is 4 miles from McCarran International Airport, a mile from the Las Vegas Convention Center and 3 miles from the Fremont Street Experience mall.
- Stylish rooms designed by Philippe Starck offer sitting areas and designer toiletries, as well as free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Plush, airy suites feature living rooms.
- The event takes place during the annual Vegas Pride held in October each year. The pool party season in Vegas runs from May to October, so this is the perfect time to make an end of Summer splash with pride.
Where to stay in Vegas?
The following hotels are located on the strip and close to the Vegas Pride celebrations.
Gay Map of Las Vegas
Las Vegas has about 15 gay bars, many of them clustered together in a small quadrant along Paradise Road just north of the airport and south of the gay-popular Hard Rock Hotel – an area often dubbed the “Gay Quarter” or “Fruit Loop.”
Recommended Hotels in Las Vegas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Las Vegas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants and fun
The Bellagio, 5 Star
Set behind the famous Fountains of Bellagio, this luxury Las Vegas Strip hotel and casino offers multiple dining options and elegant rooms with marble en suite bathrooms. The richly-decorated rooms of the Bellagio are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV and electronic drapes. Soft bathrobes, a minibar and an iPod docking station are included.
Caesars Palace, 4 Star
Stunning Spa & Rooms
This luxury hotel and casino on the Las Vegas Strip features celebrity-owned restaurants, The Forum Shops, an upscale spa and 7 swimming pools. All guest rooms offer a flat-screen cable TV. Caesars Palace rooms include an en suite bathroom with free toiletries. Room service is offered 24 hours a day.
Marriotts Grand, 4 Star
Great Deals & Location
Situated 15 minutes’ walk from the Las Vegas Strip, this non-gaming and non-smoking hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi for all devices. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool. Free valet parking is offered to guests of the hotel. A flat-screen TV, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator are standard in each modern rooms
Platinum Hotel 4 Star
One block from the Las Vegas Strip, Platinum Hotel and Spa offers indoor and outdoor heated pools and is featured as a non-smoking, non-gaming facility. Suites feature a full kitchen, and a private balcony. The spacious guest suites provide a seating area with a sofa bed and 42-inch flat-screen cable TV.
Video Of A guide to Las Vegas
Discover the best places to stay and play in Sin City.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Las Vegas
Las Vegas doesn’t have well-defined “gay neighborhoods” like some other cities might. However, there are areas and establishments that are known for being LGBTQ+ friendly and hosting a vibrant LGBTQ+ community.
The Strip | Close to the city attractions
- The Las Vegas Strip is home to the city’s world famous hotels and casinos. Stay in the heart of the action.
- Enjoy world class dining on your doorstep, state of the art shows and live performances.
- The Strip is a short drive from the gay bars in the downtown district and the Fruit Loop, home to the city’s busy gay bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in The Strip
Downtown Las Vegas
Offering a mix of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, restaurants, and clubs. Popular choice for LGBTQ+ travelers
Las Vegas: Pawn Stars
Go behind the scenes of the hit show “Pawn Stars” on this bus tour in Las Vegas. Visit featured locations and meet the stars.