From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
A night pride parade in Sin City – How appropriate!
Gay pride in Las Vegas is a two-day event, but as most bars and clubs stay open twenty-four hours a day, don’t count on getting much sleep. Vegas pride has all the showmanship you have come to expect from Las Vegas, with feathers and glitter as far as the eye can see. Events take place in northern and Downtown Las Vegas.
- Visiting for Las Vegas Pride? Enjoy a boutique hotel experience at The NoMad, rated “Excellent” by guests with stylish designer rooms, beautiful outdoor pool and relaxed atmosphere.
Las Vegas Pride Parade 2024
- Awaiting date and theme – Las Vegas Pride celebrates its 41st Anniversary in 2024.
- Friday: The Las Vegas pride parade is a little different from most other parades as it is a night parade and starts at 8pm on the Friday night of the event. The parade route begins at West Charleston Blvd and heads north along 4th Street to Ogden Avenue.
- More than 30,000 spectators spread out along Fourth Street to watch the spectacle. The downtown parade is judged by a panel of expert judges, looking at each entry’s creativity, penchant for being over the top, and overall flair and glamour.
- The main stage is at Bridger Avenue, just two blocks south of Fremont Street, starting with a Parade Pre-Show at 7pm. As one of only two nighttime parades in Las Vegas each year, the streets come alive with rainbows and colourful costumes.
- The event attracts thousands of visitors, so book early. Stay on the strip close to the parade and pride festivities.
The After Party – Fremont Street
- Once the parade ends, visitors make their way to Fremont Street, where the bars, clubs and nightlife scene come alive until the sunrise.
Las Vegas Pride Festival
- Saturday – Awaiting Date: Over 20,000 visitors attend the Vegas Pride Festival at the Craig Ranch Regional Park in North Las Vegas. The park is 170 acres, with a 7-acre amphitheatre, providing lots of space for Pride Festival activities.
- The festival features a beautiful outdoor main stage surrounded by soft, cool grass, plus a food court and convenient drink stations. Visitors can also browse through the 100 exhibitors on site.
- Las Vegas Pride festival hosts several different stages featuring different acts, from headliners on the main stage to local artists on the Rainbow and Amphitheater stage. There is also a Family Activity Zone filled with fun activities for parents and children 12 and under.
- For the perfect stay, book your room at The Palazzo at the Venetian, rated “Excellent” by guests with spacious rooms and suites, and a warm gay-friendly welcome.
ELEVATE – Pride Pool Party
- Sunday – Awaiting dates – from noon at the Azillo Pool at the Sahara
- The annual Vegas Pride Pool Party is one of the highlights of the annual Pride celebrations.
- The party takes over some of the city’s most famous pools.
Vegas Pride – Gay Bars and Clubs
Gay Clubs and bars come and go in Vegas all the time, but a few gay venues have stood the test of time. All host special Pride theme nights and parties during Las Vegas Pride, including:
- Charlies – Country-style watering hole featuring line dancing, live bingo, drag revues, DJs & drink specials. To find your cowboy!
- The Garage – Pool tables, shuffleboard, darts & drink specials in a low-key 24/7 gay bar resembling an auto-body shop, just over 2 miles from the famous Las Vegas Strip.
- Funhog Ranch – Gay hangout offering daily drink specials, jukebox & video poker in a warm, relaxed atmosphere, a little further off the strip.
- FreeZone – Gay club offering karaoke, drag shows, gaming, food, pool tables & dancing in a casual atmosphere.
- Phoenix Bar & Lounge – Located on Sahara Avenue west of the Las Vegas Strip, The Phoenix Bar & Lounge is a cool gay bar with games, drinks and a DJ booth.
- Quadz – Just off the bustle of the strip, this round-the-clock video and gaming bar offers cocktails, pool, and darts.
- Piranha Nightclub – Compact-but-lush gay nightclub offering theme nights spread over two floors with hot dancers, drag shows, VIP skyboxes & a cosy outdoor patio.
- The Garden Las Vegas – Located in the heart of the Downtown Arts District, The Garden is an intimate and chic LGBTQ lounge bar where you can have a good time every day from 4pm to 4am!
Ru Paul Drag Race Live at The Flamingo
- Get ready to watch the queens of drag slay the stage at RuPaul’s Drag Race Live at the equally flamboyant Flamingo Resort. This fully immersive production brings together past Drag Race winners and fan favourites to shake, shimmy, and death drop their way into your hearts all over again live and in-person.
Las Vegas Gay Scene, Where to stay?
In Vegas, gay bars are a bit spread out. If you want to stay close to the gay pride main stage area and on the Vegas strip, here are our top choices:
Gay Map of Las Vegas
Las Vegas has about 15 gay bars, many of them clustered together in a small quadrant along Paradise Road just north of the airport and south of the gay-popular Hard Rock Hotel – an area often dubbed the “Gay Quarter” or “Fruit Loop.”
Recommended Hotels in Las Vegas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Las Vegas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants and fun
The Bellagio, 5 Star
- 5 Star – Famous Fountains, Luxury Casino
- Close to the gay district
- Marble bathrooms, flat-screen TV
- Offers luxury with iconic fountains, multiple dining options, elegant rooms, and marble en suites.
The Venetian, 5 Star
Stunning Spa & Rooms
- 5 Star – Spacious Suites, International Restaurants
- Close to the gay district
- Sunken sitting area, two HDTVs
- Features spacious suites, over 40 restaurants, a state-of-the-art casino, and a large pool deck.
Marriotts Grand, 4 Star
Great Deals & Location
- 4 Star – Non-Gaming, Outdoor Swimming Pool
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Air-conditioned, microwave
- Non-gaming hotel, with air-conditioned rooms, free WiFi, and outdoor pool.
Platinum Hotel 4 Star
- 4 Star – Non-Smoking, Heated Swimming Pools
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Full kitchen, private balcony
- One block from the Strip, non-smoking, indoor and outdoor pools, suites with full kitchens.
Video Of Las Vegas Pride
2017 Las Vegas Pride Parade
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Las Vegas
Las Vegas doesn’t have well-defined “gay neighborhoods” like some other cities might. However, there are areas and establishments that are known for being LGBTQ+ friendly and hosting a vibrant LGBTQ+ community.
The Strip | Close to the city attractions
- The Las Vegas Strip is home to the city’s world famous hotels and casinos. Stay in the heart of the action.
- Enjoy world class dining on your doorstep, state of the art shows and live performances.
- The Strip is a short drive from the gay bars in the downtown district and the Fruit Loop, home to the city’s busy gay bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in The Strip
Downtown Las Vegas
Offering a mix of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, restaurants, and clubs. Popular choice for LGBTQ+ travelers
Las Vegas: Pawn Stars
Go behind the scenes of the hit show “Pawn Stars” on this bus tour in Las Vegas. Visit featured locations and meet the stars.