From: Thursday, January 11, 2024
To: Sunday, January 14, 2024
International Leather & Boots Seville Meeting 2024
The International Leather and Boots Seville Meeting is a a meeting of friends and fans of leather, boots and other fetishes that takes place in Seville (Spain) in the middle of the month of January each year.
- Visiting Seville? Stay close to all the gay bars at Alameda de Hércules. Located in the heart of Seville and rated “Superb by guests, The Plácido y Grata offers, stylish rooms, a range of delicious breakfast options and perfect location for exploring the city.
- The event is a place to meet and make leather friends and to have fun and enjoy the opportunity to visit Seville, one of the most beautiful cities of Spain.
- Don’t miss the night walk of the city or the carriage ride, two great ways to see the beautiful city of Seville with your leather and fetish friends!
- Events include a welcome party with Beers in the famous Salvador Square followed by a visit to the famous Boots Shop, Roberto Garrudo.
- Evening events include a Fetish dinner and the after fetish party in Bunker Club Seville.
- On the Saturday of the event the famous official photo shot will take place at Plaza de España followed by the Horse and Carriage ride around the city. Later on take Tea at the magnificent Hotel Alfonso, followed by a Seville nightwalk.
- Events end with dinner and the second Fetish party in Bunker.
- Sunday sees the closing of events with the Fetish Brunch.
Most of the gay bars and clubs in Seville are located along the Alameda de Hércules. The following venues are popular:
- Alameda Ritual Club – relatively new nightlife venue with a beautiful outdoor terrace, part of the Ritual Hotel Gay Apartments in Seville.
- El Bosque Animado – In a sea of “gay-friendly” terraces along the Alameda, this bar is the gay champion, offering late night drinking and dancing, especially busy during weekends.
- Men to Men – Popular bears bar with small cruising area.
- Seville also hosts several pop-up parties during weekends and festivals including Sissy Pop and Holiday by Obbio
- Sauna The Cube Urban is a modern sauna with great amenities and unique facilities.
Where to stay in Gay Seville?
The following hotels are close to the gay area as well as Seville’s major tourist attractions:
Map of Seville
Because of the many warm months going out in Seville often is an open-air culture. Sometimes there is more going on in front of the bars than inside. That’s especially true for the area around the park along the Alameda de Hércules, a popular hangout for having a drink and a chat with friends. There is one bar after another and basically all the bars there are at least gay-friendly and the gay bars are straight-friendly, so you’ll usually find a mixed, easy-going crowd.
Recommended Hotels in Seville By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Seville that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Alfonso XIII
5 Star, Luxury
One of Spain’s most prestigious hotels, Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville is located next to Seville’s Real Alcazares. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, gym and a typical garden courtyard with fountain. Rooms are individually decorated and feature air conditioning, a minibar, bathrobe and slippers. Each room has a mini fridge with drinks and snacks. Free internet
Petit Palace Santa Cruz
4 Star, Readers Choice
This luxurious boutique hotel offers free WiFi. Set in a 16th-century mansion in Seville’s City Centre, Petit Palace Santa Cruz is 10 minutes’ walk from Seville Cathedral and its Giralda Tower. All air-conditioned rooms at the Petit Palace have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The modern bathroom comes with a hairdryer.
Hospes Las Casas
4 Star, Great Value
This beautiful, traditional Andalusian house is located in Seville’s old town, just 10 minutes’ walk from the cathedral. Set around a charming interior courtyard, it offers a rooftop swimming pool and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi. The rooms at the Hospes Las Casas del Rey de Baeza feature elegant décor with soft, cream and brown tones. Each room comes with a TV and a private bathroom.
Hotel Doña María
4 Star, Location
Hotel Doña Maria is set in a former palace in central Seville, offering views of the famous Cathedral and the Giralda. It features a seasonal, rooftop swimming pool and free Wi-Fi access. All rooms at the hotel have a unique design with classic furniture. Rooms are soundproofed and air conditioned. There is also satellite TV. The hotel has easy access to many of Seville’s sights
Video Gay Seville Guide
Michael and Matt explore gay Seville.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Seville
Seville, like many major cities around the world, has a vibrant LGBTQ+ community and offers various LGBTQ+-friendly establishments, events like “Orgullo del Sur” (Southern Pride), which celebrates LGBTQ+ pride and diversity in the region. The event typically includes a parade, parties, cultural activities, and more.
Alameda de Hércules| The gay hub of Seville
- Alameda de Hércules is a trendy and vibrant neighborhood with a diverse atmosphere.
- It’s known for its many bars, cafes, and restaurants that are popular with both locals and visitors.
- Alameda de Hércules has historically been a hub for the LGBTQ+ community, with various LGBTQ+-friendly venues.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Alameda de Hércules
This historic neighborhood is famous for its narrow winding streets, charming squares,& traditional Andalusian architecture.
Seville’s artistic riverside district, renowned for ceramics & flamenco, offers a cultural mosaic of markets & history.