From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Horse Meat Disco Seattle 2024
Seattle, get ready for the ultimate club night, UK style as London’s Horse Meat Disco brings all the boys to the CUFF.
- Visiting Seattle for Pride? Stay close to Capitol Hill , home to the city’s gay bars and clubs. Stay at the Silver Cloud Hotel, an 8 minute ride away from the gay bars. The hotel is rated “Fabulous” by guests with an outdoor rooftop pool.
- Awaiting date, lineup and theme for the next edition.
- Bottom Forty presents everyone’s favorite all night love affair featuring London’s legendary party night.
- The event features the label’s top resident DJs with art, environment, lighting and sensory experience.
- HMD is for everyone; everyone is welcome, communities are bonded over dance, there is zero tolerance for judgement/hate/phobias/harassment, this is your safe space to close your eyes and dance all night and touch souls and butts!
- The party typically takes place several times a year and during the Seattle Pride celebrations.
- Kremwerk (Full Complex) 1809 Minor Ave #10, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
- Nestled just a hop, skip, and a bass drop away from the bustling Capitol Hill neighborhood, Kremwerk in Seattle is your go-to underground lair for all things electronic.
- With its moody lighting, intimate dance floor, and top-tier sound system, this spot is a techno lover’s dream. Whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned raver, Kremwerk promises a night of hypnotic beats, right at the doorstep of the city’s most vibrant district.
- Located just 5 minute’s drive from the Capitol Hill neighborhood has long been the city’s gay epicenter, with rainbow-painted crosswalks and many ways to dive into the LGBTQ scene.
- If you are looking for an apartment, check out the great Sonder Building with beautiful suits and rooms
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to the city’s top attractions and a short ride to the gay bars and the HMD party:
Gay Map of Seattle
The gay village of Seattle is located in the centre of Capitol Hill. It’s a charming historic area where the epicenter of the city’s gay bars and clubs are located. There are several venues in town specifically catering to a gay clientele. Nightlife is centered on the Pike/Pine corridor. Madison Park Beach on the north section is also Seattle’s unofficial gay beach.
Recommended Hotels in Seattle By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Seattle that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Fairmont Olympic Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
- 5 Star, Historic Place with French-Inspired Furnishings
- Close to the gay district
- City views, cable TV, minibar
- Historic hotel offers award-winning dining, rooms with city views and French-inspired decor, and designer toiletries.
Four Seasons Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
- 5 Star, Full Spa and Rooftop Infinity Pool
- Close to the gay district
- Northwest-style decor, stone details
- Features a full spa, rooftop infinity pool, outdoor fireplace, and Pacific Northwest cuisine at Goldfinch Tavern.
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Sea Views and Rooftop Bar
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, luxury bath amenities
- Offers terrace with sea views, a rooftop bar, high-speed Wi-Fi, rooms with a 42” TV, and luxury bathroom amenities.
Pan Pacific Seattle
4 Star, Location
- 4 Star, Near Lots Of Downtown Attractions
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Spacious rooms, plasma-screen TVs
- Steps from popular attractions, offering luxurious accommodations with state-of-the-art amenities and a complimentary shuttle.
Video Of the best of Seattle
The Gay Explorer