From: Saturday, October 28, 2023
To: Saturday, October 28, 2023
Hoerenbal Amsterdam 2023
Hoerenbal is Amsterdam’s most outrageous party, held at Club Church during some of the year’s biggest celebrations.
- Are you visiting Amsterdam? Stay close to Club church at the Dikker & Thijs Hotel an 18th-century former warehouse with beautiful canal views.
- Next Edition – 28th October.
- Hoerenbal Amsterdam “Hookers Ball” takes over Club Church for another fun filled night of sexy guys and great music.
- The fun, slightly crazy party has a famous strapline; “u might get laid, but u won’t get paid”.
- Hoerenbal welcomes all genders and sexualities. The party runs from 10 pm to 5 am.
- Come in your kinkiest outfit, be a super drag or just undress for success.
- Enjoy great music With guest DJs, a welcoming party atmosphere, surprise performances and the sexiest dancers all night long.
- Upgrade your Amsterdam experience at the Banks Mansion Amsterdam, an all-inclusive boutique hotel, rated “Superb” by guests, with stylish rooms, perfect location and exceptional service, just 8 minutes walk to the Street Party.
The Schedule 2023
- 28th October | 23rd December.
- The party takes place in Club Church on Kerkstraat 52, a large gay cruise club with a dance floor, showers, slings and private cabins.
- Take any tram or bus to the Leidseplein; from there, it’s a 5-minute walk down Leidsestraat until you get to Kerkstraat. Or grab a taxi to Kerkstraat 52.
Recommended Hotels in Amsterdam
The following hotels are close to Amsterdam’s top attractions and a short walk to most of the city’s busiest gay bars:
Gay Map of Amsterdam
The Amsterdam gay scene is constantly changing with bars opening and closing all the time. The Regulierswarstraat has seen a resurgence of late with many new bars opening. The sex and cruising bars are close to Dam square.
Recommended Hotels in Amsterdam By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels Amsterdam that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star – Central Location
This 5-star hotel includes a fitness area, spa and wellness facilities and a waterside terrace. Valet parking is available at an additional charge. The guest rooms and suites blend a classic design, including a Carrara marble bathroom, with contemporary amenities such as Apple TV, A Bose surround sound system and motion detecting floor lighting
NH Collection Doelen
5 Star, Readers Choice
Built in the 17th century and therefore the oldest hotel in Amsterdam. All 81 rooms are stylishly furnished with modern amenities, including air conditioning. Guests can enjoy a drink from the minibar or make a cup of coffee or tea. Each room is also provided with a work desk and cable TV.
Albus Hotel Amsterdam
4 Star – Great Amenities
This environmentally friendly hotel with Green Key Gold certification offers 75 rooms, all equipped with a Nespresso® machine. bathrooms has luxurious soap amenities, a rain shower, an automatic lightening system and a bathrobe. The hotel makes use of an air conditioning system without CO2 emissions. Free Wi-Fi is available.
4 Star – Perfect Location
Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV, just a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station. It features a modern atrium breakfast room and a stylish bar. The air-conditioned rooms are modern and warmly decorated. They have a luxurious private bathroom, climate control and coffee and tea facilities.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Amsterdam
Gay life in Amsterdam is woven into the fabric of the city, and there are several areas which are home to LGBTQ+-friendly businesses, each with a distinct vibe. The town welcomes gay travellers with open arms, offering a vibrant and inclusive cityscape filled with diverse nightlife, cultural treasures, and a rich history of acceptance and celebration.
Reguliersdwarsstraat | The Gay Street
- A vibrant street located just south of the Rembrandtplein is approximately a 10-minute walk from Dam Square.
- Reguliersdwarsstraat has a rich history of LGBTQ+ activism and was one of the first streets in Amsterdam to become known for its LGBTQ+ scene.
- The street hosts several parties during Amsterdam Pride and Kings Day.
- Find the best hotels close to Reguliersdwarsstraat.
- Discover the best things to see and do.
Stay in the centre, close to Dam Square, Anne Frank House, & gay-popular Warmoesstraat part of the Red Light District.
Amstel area (Rembrandtplein) a famous square with bars, cafes, & restaurants, a 10-minute walk from the centre.