From: Friday, September 29, 2023
To: Friday, September 29, 2023
Heaven Paris 2023
Heaven is the hottest Friday night pop-up event in Paris, with a sexy vibe, horny guys and great music.
- Stay close to the party and steps from the city’s busiest gay bars at the Hôtel Le Presbytère, rated “Superb” by guests with stylish rooms and delicious breakfast options, located in a historic building with a great location.
- Looking for hot guys, great music and a cruisy vibe? There’s no place like Heaven on Friday night in Paris.
- Dance all night long from 10 pm until late as Heaven takes over Who’s, one of the most popular gay venues in Le Marais.
- Join hundreds of sexy guys and listen to a mix of electro/house music by the hottest DJs from the international gay circuit scene.
- Featuring resident DJs Richard VDV and Paty Ales and sexy strippers with an XXX hot show by the best-equipped boys in France.
- Entrance is free before 11 pm: men only with XXL Dark Room on the first floor.
- Upgrade your Paris stay at the Hotel Dupond-Smith, rated “Superb” by guests with exquisitely designed rooms, high-end amenities, scrumptious breakfasts and superb location.
- Who’s – Located on 14 rue Saint Merri 75004 Paris, in the heart of the gay district of Le Marais.
- The space features several bars, a dancefloor, and a large dark room upstairs. Very busy at weekends, arrive early to avoid queues.
Recommended Hotels in Paris
The main gay area of Paris is called the Marais and is where you will find most of the gay bars and clubs
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Paris
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Recommended Hotels in Paris By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Paris that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hôtel San Régis
5 Star, Luxury
Housed in a 19th-century private mansion, this boutique hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Champs-Elysées and Grand Palais, as well as 200 m from the River Seine and the Montaigne Avenue. It offers free WiFi, spacious and individually decorated rooms with rich fabrics and a restaurant with a glass-roof. A welcome tray with mineral water, coffee and tea is provided.
Novotel Paris Les Halles
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Novotel Paris Les Halles is situated in the heart of Paris. From this hotel, you can go shopping in the nearby districts of Rue de Rivoli, Boulevard Haussmann or Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Guest rooms are spacious and equipped with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, internet connection and air conditioning. Rooms are non-smoking
4 Star, Great Value
Set in the lively Marais district in central Paris, this design hotel features a sauna and fitness room. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a minibar. Satellite TV and a telephone are standard in each contemporary guest room. Some of the stylish rooms feature a seating area and a private courtyard.
Hôtel Le Relais
4 Star, Location
Located in a pedestrian street in the centre of Paris, Hôtel Le Relais des Halles Paris is 500 m from the Georges Pompidou Museum. It offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access and an antique-style décor. The air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Video Romantic Paris
Follow Taylor and Jeff around the city of love
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Paris
Paris, the City of Love, flaunts its vibrant gay scene with panache and elegance. Nestled amidst the historic boulevards and charming bistros, the gay bars, clubs, and cafes offer a blend of classic French culture and Romance, no more so than in Le Marais, the city’s primary gay neighbourhood, while the popular 10th and 11th arrondissements are just a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
Le Marais | 3rd and 4th arrondissements
- The epicentre of Parisian LGBTQ+ life, Le Marais is brimming with trendy boutiques, gay bars, and chic eateries.
- Rue de la Verrerie and Rue des Archives are known for their gay bars and shops.
- Le Marais houses the historic Place des Vosges, the oldest planned square in Paris.
- The neighbourhood is abuzz during the annual Paris Pride, the heart of the post-parade celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Le Marais
Less touristy than Le Marais, the 11th is known for its eclectic hipster mix of bars and music venues.
Emerging hotspot for the LGBTQ+ community with a more laid-back feel; home to the scenic Canal Saint-Martin.