From: Sunday, December 31, 2023
To: Sunday, December 31, 2023
Hamburg Silvester Gay New Years Eve Party 2023
Boom! Celebrate the arrival of New Year in style as Hamburg’s biggest party Boom returns to celebrate the arrival of 2024.
- Visiting Hamburg for the New year? Stay at the “Excellent” rated Arcotel Onyx, a 4-star hotel with great location, chic interiors and fantastic service.
- 136 degrees present “Boom”, the ultimate queer XXL celebration.
- The party takes over both floors of Moondoo with two floors of the best music, the sexiest dancers and the craziest drag queens.
- The Main Floor plays Pop all night long with guest DJs and surprise acts.
- The finest electronic enjoyment awaits you in the basement, true to the 136-degree motto “BIGGER. BETTER. LOUDER.”
- Stay close to the party at The East Hotel featuring hip and stylish designer rooms, king-size beds and free Sky TV.
- Moondoo & Moondoo Basement, Reeperbahn, St. Pauli / Hamburg, close to all the city’s gay bars and clubs.
- The venue is inspired by Roxy, with a slick New York nightclub vibe of the 70s, where vintage meets utopia!
We have found hotel close the gay bars in St. Georgs,
The other gay area of Hamburg is St. Pauli and has 10 gay bars and clubs,
here is a list of hotels we have found close to the gay bars in St. Pauli,
both areas are good and the bars and clubs are different in each area so depending what you like will depend where you want to stay.
Gay Map of Hamburg
There are two gay areas in Hamburg the first being St. Georgs where you will find 12 gay bars all close together this area is also known as the red light area The other area is St. Pauli and has 10 gay bars and clubs.
Gay Map Hamburg / St. Georgs
Gay Map Hamburg / St. Pauli
Recommended Hotels in Hamburg By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Hamburg that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Behind its grand façade, the Hotel Atlantic Hamburg, provides spacious rooms and suites with flat-screen TV and marble bathroom. Each floor is inspired by a different colour. Guests enjoy free use of the sauna. On site is also the Energy Clinic spa, which features an exclusive beauty salon and a gym overlooking the Außenalster Lake.
Le Méridien Hamburg
5 Star, Readers Choice
Rooms at Le Méridien Hamburg feature modern ambiance with either wooden or carpet flooring, elegant bathrooms with bathtub or shower, a flat-screen TV, air-conditioning as well as hot drinks facilities. Guests have free access to various online newspaper and magazines. Located in the city centre directly on the Alster Lake with spectacular views
4 Star, Great Value
Named after the German word for ruby and boasting a red theme throughout, the 4-star superior ARCOTEL Rubin offers free WiFi and spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs. It lies in Hamburg’s lively St. Georg district, 500 m from Hamburg Central Station. Its air-conditioned rooms include soundproofed windows, leather furnishings and cordless telephones.
3 Star, Location
The individually designed rooms at the Hotel Wedina an der Alster are located in 4 colour-themed buildings (red, blue, green and yellow) and exude a love for literature. All rooms include free WiFi, wooden floors, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bathtub or shower. Located in Hamburg-St. Georg, just 150 m away from the Alster Lake
Video Gay Hamburg
Discover the best of gay Hamburg in 5 minutes
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Hamburg
Hamburg, Germany, has a lively and diverse LGBTQ+ community, making it a welcoming destination for gay travelers and residents alike. The city offers a range of gay-friendly establishments, events, and resources.
St. Georg | The heart of Hamburg’s gay scene
- St. Georg is often considered the heart of Hamburg’s gay scene.
- This district is home to many gay bars, clubs, and shops, making it a popular destination for the LGBTQ+ community.
- The “Lange Reihe” street is particularly known for its concentration of LGBTQ+-friendly establishments.
- Discover the best things to see and do in St. Georg
A vibrant district with LGBTQ+-friendly venues, around the Reeperbahn area, known for its nightlife.
Staying in the heart of the city gives you easy access to major attractions, shopping districts, & upscale hotels.