From: Saturday, Jul 24th, 2021
To: Sunday, Aug 8th, 2021
Hamburg Gay Pride 2021 in the height of Summer!
2021 Update – In light of current restrictions some events have been postponed to 2021. Some new events have been approved and the Pride Island party has changed.
- This year there are two Pride Weeks: Hamburg Pride will open the CSD on July 24th, 2021 with the Pride Night on Kampnagel . A photo exhibition about the history of the Hamburg CSD will be shown from August 1st to 15th in the Levantehaus. A human rights conference will take place on August 5th and 6th . The pride flag will be hung across the city from July 23rd to August 9th.
- The Pride House opens from July 25th to 29th . It is the central venue during the first of the two Pride Weeks and is made available free of charge to the organizing groups and initiatives. The Pride House can be found again this year in the IFZ / Schorsch at Rostocker Straße 7 in St. Georg.
- The Pride Island event will take place on Saturday 7th at Schrødingers Park
- The Hamburg CSD bicycle demonstration will take place on August 7th. In August 2020 around 2,500 people took part in the CSD bicycle demonstration. The event starts at 12 noon on Jungfernstieg . Then it’s a 17 km long route via Reeperbahn, Landungsbrücken, Speicherstadt and Hamm to Steindamm.
- The Pink Pauli Street Festival will return in 2022.
Hamburg Pride 2022
Hamburg Gay Pride takes place on the first week of August. The Pride Week begins with the Pride Night, the Opening Gala and ends with the street festival at Jungfernstieg on Sunday. The Pride Street festival takes place on the second weekend of the event
Hamburg Pride Parade
- The main Hamburg Pride Parade will color the city streets on the final Saturday of the event from Lange Reihe at 12pm. More than 150,000 people watch more than 50 floats make their way through the streets of Hamburg in a festival of colour and solidarity.
Hamburg Street Festival
- Events are held at different locations around Hamburg: In the club and bars, the town hall, and on the streets of Alster and Jungfernstieg. This means that most of the street events “Strassenfest” centre around the St. Georgs area. Most of the bars and clubs host special outside parties know as Pink Pauli.
Cultural Activities and Exhibitions
The pride house hosts a series of events, concerts, discussions and exhibitions throughout Hamburg Pride. The Pride House can be found again in the IFZ / Schorsch at Rostocker Straße 7 in St. Georg.
Where to stay in Gay Hamburg
There are two gay areas in Hamburg the first being St. Georgs where you will find 12 gay bars all close together this area is also known as the red light area we have found hotel close the gay bars in St. Georgs,
The other gay area of Hamburg is St. Pauli and has 10 gay bars and clubs here is a list of hotels we have found close to the gay bars in St. Pauli,
both areas are good and the bars and clubs are different in each area so depending what you like will depend where you want to stay.
Gay Map of Hamburg
There are two gay areas in Hamburg the first being St. Georgs where you will find 12 gay bars all close together this area is also known as the red light area The other area is St. Pauli and has 10 gay bars and clubs.
Gay Map Hamburg / St. Georgs
Gay Map Hamburg / St. Pauli
Recommended Apartments in Hamburg
This apartment includes 3 bedrooms, a living room and a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a washing machine. Next to Central Station. Free WiFi
The apartments feature a mix of Nordic & Mediterranean design. They are fitted with air conditioning & feature a flat-screen TV in the living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, & a private bathroom.
Decorated in neutral colours, Rosenstraße features bright apartments with contemporary furnishings. Each includes a flat-screen TV in the living room, separate bedrooms and well-equipped kitchen.
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a fridge and an oven, and 1 bathroom with a shower. with a balcony and free WiFi. & private parking
Video Of Hamburg Gay Pride
CSD – Hamburg Pride 2019
Recommended Hotels in Hamburg
Hotels in Hamburg book up quickly, especially for the larger gay events. Here are our recommendations based on price, location and amenities. We prefer the Mitte district!
ARCOTEL Rubin 4 Star
Heart of Gay District
Stylish soundproofed rooms with great amenities and superb location.