From: Saturday, October 21, 2023
To: Saturday, October 21, 2023
Guyz Cologne Circuit Party 2023
Guyz is one of Cologne’s hottest new gay circuit parties, taking place during national holidays and special occasions.
- Are you visiting Cologne? Stay at the newly refurbished Wasserturm Hotel Cologne located in a converted historic water tower in the centre of Cologne’s Old Town featuring spacious rooms and unique architecture and design.
- Next Edition – October 21st, 2023 – Mike Jay and Alejandro Alvarez at Zimmermans
- Join the hottest “Guyz” from Cologne and beyond for a night of the best techno music mix and fun atmosphere.
- Guest DJs play from from 10.00 pm until late.
- Featuring GoGos, world-class DJs and a great light and sound show.
- The party takes over the Domhof complete with a large play area.
- Book your room at The Qvest Hotel for a unique stay, a unique design hotel rated “Fabulous” by guests, set in a historic building built in 1897.
- Next regular Editions – Oct 21st | Dec 1st (St Nicholas Festival) at Klub Domhof | 6th January 2024.
- May 2024 (TBC) – GUYZ is the official party of the Cologne Fetish Pride Weekend.
- July 2024 (TBC) – Opening Party of Cologne Gay Pride Festival.
- Club Zimmermans – Nightclub on Venloerstr 39 50672 Köln
- Casual, “Berlin Style” club with a large bar, dancefloor and a specially constructed play area.
- Directly opposite the Stadtgarten, a 2-minute walk from the train stations Friesenplatz and Hans-Böckler-Platz and Bahnhof West, next to a parking lot, the Zimmermanns is ideally located in Cologne city center.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Cologne
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Maritim Hotel Köln
4 Star, Location
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Video Cologne Guide
Discover the best of gay Cologne in 5 minutes with “The Travellers”
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Cologne
Cologne, affectionately referred to as the “Gay Capital of Germany”, boasts vibrant gay neighbourhoods brimming with history, culture, and LGBTQ+ pride. The city’s heart beats loudly in the districts of Rudolfplatz and the Old Town’s famous Bermuda Triangle.
Altstadt-Nord | Cologne Old Town
- Cologne’s gay scene is around Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse in the Old Town (Altstadt). It is the city’s original gayborhood.
- The gaybourhood is home to low-key gay bars, a leather vibe and famous cruise clubs.
- One of the pioneering districts for LGBTQ+ rights in Germany, it hosts several post-parade parties during Cologne Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the old town.
Nicknamed “The Bermuda Triangle”, located west of town and home to Babylon & Phoenix saunas.
Known for its hip atmosphere offering a blend of chic boutiques, trendy restaurants, & lively bars.