From: Sunday, December 3, 2023
To: Sunday, December 3, 2023
Green Komm Party Cologne 2023
Green Komm is the ultimate late night after-hours Party in Cologne, held several times a year during the Sexy Cologne Weekends.
- Stay close to the Party and the city’s gay bars and clubs at 25 Hours Hotel Koeln The Circle, rated “Fabulous” by guests featuring beautifully decorated rooms and excellent on-site bar and restaurant.
- Next edition – St Nicholas (Dec 3rd)
- Green Komm after-hour is one of Europe’s longest-running and most well-known parties, running for almost 30 years.
- The Party fuses progressive trance and house tunes in a truly unique way.
- Green Komm typically hosts parties on Sunday morning, after the main Sexy event and runs until early evening.
- Enjoy state-of-the-art light, laser shows and fantastic sound with six all-star DJs from 6 am until 7 pm at Club Nachtflug.
- The club hosts two floors, the Main Hall and the Techno Floor.
- Stay just steps from the Party at The Pullman Cologne, featuring spacious rooms, a modern gym, high-end amenities and a great location.
- Main Floor – DJ Charly, Thomas M, Kenne Perry and JR-Jones
- Techno Floor – Juan Del Chambo and Mahssa Dadari
- Naughty hosts the following events:
- St Nicholas (Dec 3rd)
- Carnival (Feb 11th, 2024)
- Easter (March 31st, 2024)
- Pride (Awaiting Dates for the 2024 edition)
- Club Nachtflug is very easy as it is located in Cologne city centre.
- Take a short walk or take the tram to “Friesenplatz” station.
- The club is perfect for an afterparty, with a spacious dance area and comfy couches.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Cologne
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Maritim Hotel Köln
4 Star, Location
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Video Green Komm Party Cologne
Highlights from previous Green Komm parties
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Cologne
Cologne, affectionately referred to as the “Gay Capital of Germany”, boasts vibrant gay neighbourhoods brimming with history, culture, and LGBTQ+ pride. The city’s heart beats loudly in the districts of Rudolfplatz and the Old Town’s famous Bermuda Triangle.
Altstadt-Nord | Cologne Old Town
- Cologne’s gay scene is around Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse in the Old Town (Altstadt). It is the city’s original gayborhood.
- The gaybourhood is home to low-key gay bars, a leather vibe and famous cruise clubs.
- One of the pioneering districts for LGBTQ+ rights in Germany, it hosts several post-parade parties during Cologne Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the old town.
Nicknamed “The Bermuda Triangle”, located west of town and home to Babylon & Phoenix saunas.
Known for its hip atmosphere offering a blend of chic boutiques, trendy restaurants, & lively bars.