From: Sunday, December 31, 2023
To: Sunday, December 31, 2023
Gibus Paris New Years Eve Spectacular 2023
Celebrate the arrival of the New Year in the City of Love and start your 2024 with a bang at the Gibus Party.
- Stay close to the party at Le Général Hôtel, rated “Superb” by guests and just a 5-minute walk from Republique Square. The hotel has a modern gym, stylish rooms and a perfect location.
- Gibus, one of the biggest gay party producers in Paris, presents a unique NYE celebration, the ultimate gay new year party in the city.
- Dance all night long and well into New Year’s day with the sexiest guys in the city. The party kicks off on New Year’s eve at 11 pm and runs until noon on New Years Day.
- Featuring world-class DJs, special surprise performances and the sexiest dancers from France and beyond.
- Line up – Isis Muretech, Ma Rodrigues, Aurel Devil, Eversend & John Dixon
- The party takes place at Gibus Club on 18 Rue Faubourg du Temple.
- Stay in the “Excellent” rated Le Grand Quartier Hotel featuring modern designer rooms with rooftop views and highly-rated breakfast options.
- Gibus Club – Gay Club in the heart of Paris, open from Thursday to Sunday to celebrate Parisian gay culture together!
- Hosts the Parisian gay parties of the moment: B* Party, Menergy, BBB, Crazyvores night, Scandal after parties and many more
- The club reopens in December with a fresh new look, state-of-the-art sound and light, and a new atmosphere.
- Gibus is located in the Canal Saint-Martin neighbourhood, one of the most romantic and hip areas of Paris, an 8-minute drive (15-minute walk) from the gay bars of Le Marais.
Recommended Hotel in Paris
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all of the top Paris attractions and a short ride to the clubs and parties in Le Marais:
Gay Map of Paris
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Recommended Hotels in Paris By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Paris that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hôtel San Régis
5 Star, Luxury
Housed in a 19th-century private mansion, this boutique hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Champs-Elysées and Grand Palais, as well as 200 m from the River Seine and the Montaigne Avenue. It offers free WiFi, spacious and individually decorated rooms with rich fabrics and a restaurant with a glass-roof. A welcome tray with mineral water, coffee and tea is provided.
Novotel Paris Les Halles
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Novotel Paris Les Halles is situated in the heart of Paris. From this hotel, you can go shopping in the nearby districts of Rue de Rivoli, Boulevard Haussmann or Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Guest rooms are spacious and equipped with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, internet connection and air conditioning. Rooms are non-smoking
4 Star, Great Value
Set in the lively Marais district in central Paris, this design hotel features a sauna and fitness room. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a minibar. Satellite TV and a telephone are standard in each contemporary guest room. Some of the stylish rooms feature a seating area and a private courtyard.
Hôtel Le Relais
4 Star, Location
Located in a pedestrian street in the centre of Paris, Hôtel Le Relais des Halles Paris is 500 m from the Georges Pompidou Museum. It offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access and an antique-style décor. The air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Video Paris Guide
20 essential paris travel tips!
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Paris
Paris, the City of Love, flaunts its vibrant gay scene with panache and elegance. Nestled amidst the historic boulevards and charming bistros, the gay bars, clubs, and cafes offer a blend of classic French culture and Romance, no more so than in Le Marais, the city’s primary gay neighbourhood, while the popular 10th and 11th arrondissements are just a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
Le Marais | 3rd and 4th arrondissements
- The epicentre of Parisian LGBTQ+ life, Le Marais is brimming with trendy boutiques, gay bars, and chic eateries.
- Rue de la Verrerie and Rue des Archives are known for their gay bars and shops.
- Le Marais houses the historic Place des Vosges, the oldest planned square in Paris.
- The neighbourhood is abuzz during the annual Paris Pride, the heart of the post-parade celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Le Marais
Less touristy than Le Marais, the 11th is known for its eclectic hipster mix of bars and music venues.
Emerging hotspot for the LGBTQ+ community with a more laid-back feel; home to the scenic Canal Saint-Martin.