From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Garçons Budapest XXL 2023
Garçons Budapest is a gay party for fashion junkies, posers, models, art-heads and other freaks. Underground as well as glamorous, Garçons promises a new era in chic clubbing.
- Visiting Budapest for this event? Stay at the Barceló Budapest, situated in the heart of the city and close to all the gay bars and clubs.
- Awaiting date, theme, venue and lineup for the next edition.
- Experience massive drag queen shows, elastic artists and the hottest dance performers from all over the world.
- Garcons XXL is hard & sweet, bringing the hottest and sexiest Ibiza sounds to Budapest.
- Featuring house/disco from 23.30 to 2.30 and tech-house until 5.00 with guest djs and performers.
- Turbina Cultural Center – houses an ever-growing set of musical and art events.
- Located in Budapest, Vajdahunyad u. 4, the venue has a large gallery, courtyard and bar.
- The venue is a 10-minute ride from the city’s gay bars.
- There are a dozen or so gay bars, cafes, and clubs in Budapest, mostly spread around the central districts of Pest.
- Pay a visit to Why Not, before your trip to Garçons Budapest. Why Not is the most famous gay bar in the city.
- After your big night out, head to The Barossa Tavern for a rainbow brunch not to be missed.
Recommended Hotels in Budapest
The following hotels are close to all of the city’s top attractions and a short ride to the party:
Map of Budapest
This “Paris of the East” has long been known as a gay center of Eastern Europe, but things have really taken off since reintegration with the West. There is no single gay neighborhood, but most gay-popular bars and clubs can be found in Pest in the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 9th districts, many within walking distance of one another. Defining lines aren’t drawn as sharply here as in the West – except at men’s saunas or cruise bars – and people mix more.
Recommended Hotels in Budapest By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Budapest that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Four Seasons Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Built in 1906 and entirely renovated in 2004, Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace enjoys an incomparable location in front of the Chain Bridge, offering luxury units, an infinity-edge pool, a fitness room and a restaurant and bar. All rooms offer iPod Docking Station, satellite TV, wired and wireless internet and marble bathrooms with a bath or a shower
Hotel Palazzo Zichy
4 Star, Readers Choice
Located in the historic Palace Quarter in Budapest’s centre, Hotel Palazzo Zichy Budapest offers a free sauna and a free fitness centre. This neo-Baroque palace dating from 1899 also has free Wi-Fi access. All rooms are air conditioned and have a flat-screen TV, a laptop-size safe and a work desk. The private bathroom comprises a hairdryer and free toiletries
4 Star, Location
The 4-star-superior Continental Hotel Budapest opened in 2010 at the former site of Hungaria Bath, a protected Art Nouveau building. Each room category boasts Art Deco style and comes with free WiFi, soundproofed windows and air conditioning, an LCD satellite TV. The bathrooms have a hairdryer, free toiletries, shower or bathtub. A minibar
The Three Corners Hotel
3 Star, Great Value
This 3-star hotel, renovated in 2019, is located on a pedestrian street, next to the Kalvin Square metro, Three Corners Hotel Art Superior offers WiFi internet and sauna are available for free. All rooms feature flat-screen TVs and free WiFi. Apartments feature 1 or 2 bedrooms, and a living room.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Budapest
Budapest’s LGBTQ+ scene includes various social spaces, bars, clubs, and events that cater to the LGBTQ+ community and its allies. The annual Budapest Pride is a significant event that brings together people to celebrate diversity and advocate for LGBTQ+ rights. The first Budapest Pride took place in 1997, and the event has grown in visibility and participation over the years.
District 7 (Erzsébetváros) | Close to the city centre
- This district, also known as the Jewish Quarter, is one of the most vibrant and diverse areas in Budapest.
- It has a number of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, cafes, and clubs.
- Király Street and Kazinczy Street are particularly popular for their nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Budapest
This is the heart of Budapest, known for its historic & architectural charm. It’s close to many major attractions.
Characterized by its elegant boulevards, luxury shops, & beautiful architecture.