From: Friday, April 12, 2024
To: Monday, April 15, 2024
Songkran – Songkran Bangkok Gay Circuit Party 2024
The G Circuit Songkran , takes place in of April each year, for the Thai New Year, featuring 3 huge circuit events and two pool parties, attracting thousands of guys from around the world.
- Visiting for the event? Stay close to all the gay bars and clubs in Silom. Enjoy a unique experience at the Bangkok Marriott with superb views and world-class amenities.
- Bangkok celebrates the annual Thai New Year’s celebration known as the Songkran Festival, in April,
- The event has been adopted by the International gay community in recent years and Bangkok now hosts one of the largest gay festival weekends in the Asia during Songkran.
- Stay close to all the events and parties at the Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, rated “Wonderful” by guests with spacious rooms, high end amenities, superior service and great location.
- Produced by GCircuit, Songkran is spread over three days of parties.
- Night time Parties are held at Bangkok Convention Center, Level 22, Centara Grand.
- Pool Parties are held at the The Royal Orchid Sheraton
- Night time events run from 7 pm until late.
- Daytime pool events run from 1 pm to 7 pm.
- 11th April – Opening Party
- 12th April – Main Party Volume One
- 13th April – Daytime Bear Pool Party
- 13th April – Nighttime – Main Party Volume Two
- 14th April – Daytime – Boy Pool Party
- 14th April – Nighttime – Closing Party
- Awaiting theme and lineup for the next edition.
The Convention Centre
- Bangkok Convention Center, Level 22, Centara Grand. – With a capacity for 5,000 people, a high ceiling of 13.5 metres and the latest audio-visual equipment, the airy space is the perfect host for an epic event.
- The venue is a 10-minute drive from the gay district of Silom.
- Check out the hotels closest to the Convention Centre.
The Royal Orchid Sheraton
- The Royal Orchid Sheraton – Overlooking the Chao Phraya River, this upscale, high-rise hotel is a 2-minute walk from the Si Phraya ferry dock, and 4 km from the Wat Phra Kaew temple and the Grand Palace.
- It also has a spacious pool with lots of deck space. It is a 5 minute drive from Silom gay district and 11 minutes from the convention centre.
Where to stay in Gay Bangkok?
The following Bangkok hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the city’s best gay bars:
Gay Map of Bangkok
Silom Street 2 and 4 is the epicenter of gay nightlife in Bangkok. Here you will find the best bars and restaurants, the perfect place to begin your night on the town.
Recommended Hotels in Bangkok By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Bangkok that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This 5-star hotel in Bangkok’s Sathorn area includes modern Thai-style rooms with free WiFi, a 25 m outdoor pool and a COMO Shambhala Urban Escape spa. Among its 3 dining options is Nahm Thai Restaurant, awarded with one Michelin Star, Guests can use a free scheduled shuttle service. rooms offer a cable TV and a yoga mat, and shower stall and a bathtub.
W Bangkok Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
W Bangkok Hotel – SHA Extra Plus offers a luxury accommodation with modern amenities and free Wi-Fi in the public areas. It boasts an outdoor pool, fitness centre and an on-site restaurant. Stylish rooms are equipped with a cable flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station and a refrigerator. En suite bathrooms come with free toiletries, a bathtub and shower facilities.
Banyan Tree Bangkok
5 Star, Great Value
Banyan Tree Bangkok offers luxurious rooms with views of the city or Chaophraya River. It features a swimming pool, a stylish, roof-top restaurant and bar, a spa and 7 dining options. Free shuttle is available daily. Rooms and suites are spacious, featuring large windows. Coffee/tea maker and satellite TV. Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages from the minibar. 24-hour room service
4 Star, Location
Located in Silom District, Bandara Suites offers rooms and suites with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. It features 2 dining options, 2 swimming pools and a pool bar. Free WiFi. Each room and suite at the Bandara Bangkok has a minibar, tea/coffee maker and electronic safe. Attached bathrooms include a shower and bathtub. Suites come with a kitchenette.
Video of the GCircuit Songkran Dance Festival
Highlights from the previous Songkran events.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Bangkok
Bangkok has a well-established gay scene with a variety of LGBTQ+ bars, clubs, saunas, and entertainment venues. The city is known for its open and accepting attitude towards LGBTQ+ travelers and residents. You can find a range of venues catering to different tastes and preferences.
Silom Soi 2 | The Heart of the Gay Scene
- Silom Soi 2 is considered one of the central locations for LGBTQ+ nightlife in Bangkok.
- The street features a mix of bars, pubs, and clubs, each with its own unique style and ambiance.
- Many of the establishments on Silom Soi 2 host special events, theme nights, and performances, from drag shows to themed parties.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Bangkok
Silom Soi 4
Also known as Soi Twilight, another popular gay area next to Silom Soi 2. Famous for its gay go-go bars
Ratchada Night Market
Sukhumvit Soi 22
This area has a concentration of gay-friendly venues, including bars & clubs. A great spot to socialize & have drinks