From: Saturday, April 13, 2024
To: Saturday, April 13, 2024
Bear Pool Party Bangkok 2024
The Bear Pool Party in Bangkok takes place during the Songkran festival each year. Songkran is one of the largest celebrations in Thailand.
- Visiting for the event? Stay close to all the gay bars and clubs in Silom. Enjoy a unique experience at the Bangkok Marriott with superb views and world-class amenities.
- Songkran is the Thai New Year’s national holiday.
- Held in April every year, the Gay Songkran circuit festival is one of the largest of its kind in Asia.
- Bear Pool Party attracts a mix of bears, chasers and admirers from around the world.
- The event takes place at the brand new Beach Club at the Emsphere entertainment complex in Sukhumvit from noon to 7 pm.
- Guest DJs and Bear GoGos will be on hand to entertain the crowds.
- Check out our insiders gay guide to Bangkok and discover the best places to dine, stay and play.
- Empshere – Located in the Sukhumvit district, in the heart of Bangkok, a shopping and entertainmenent complex, made up of multiple spaces including:
- UOB LIVE: – A state of the art entertainment venue with space for up to 6,000 guests
- BEACH CLUB: – A stunning beach club venue located within the Empshere.
- The venue is a 16-minute taxi ride from the gay bars of Silom.
Recommended Hotels in Bangkok
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Bangkok
Silom Street 2 and 4 is the epicenter of gay nightlife in Bangkok. Here you will find the best bars and restaurants, the perfect place to begin your night on the town.
Recommended Hotels in Bangkok By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Bangkok that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- 5-Star, Michelin-Star Restaurant
- Close to the gay district
- Cable TV, yoga mat, bathtub
- In Bangkok’s Sathorn area, offers luxurious Thai-style rooms, spa, ideal for a sophisticated retreat
W Bangkok Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
- 5-Star, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, iPod docking station
- Offers modern amenities, pool, fitness center, perfect for a trendy and comfortable stay in Bangkok
Banyan Tree Bangkok
5 Star, Great Value
- 5-Star, Rooftop Restaurant
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Spacious, satellite TV, minibar
- Luxurious rooms with city or river views, rooftop dining, ideal for an exclusive Bangkok experience
4 Star, Location
- 4-Star, Silom District, Two Pools
- Close to the gay district
- Flat-screen TV, kitchenette, minibar
- Located in Silom, offers rooms and suites with pools, perfect for a comfortable and convenient stay
Video of the Bear Pool Party Bangkok
gCircuit : Super Songkran 11 Bear Pool Party
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Bangkok
Bangkok has a well-established gay scene with a variety of LGBTQ+ bars, clubs, saunas, and entertainment venues. The city is known for its open and accepting attitude towards LGBTQ+ travelers and residents. You can find a range of venues catering to different tastes and preferences.
Silom Soi 2 | The Heart of the Gay Scene
- Silom Soi 2 is considered one of the central locations for LGBTQ+ nightlife in Bangkok.
- The street features a mix of bars, pubs, and clubs, each with its own unique style and ambiance.
- Many of the establishments on Silom Soi 2 host special events, theme nights, and performances, from drag shows to themed parties.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Bangkok
Silom Soi 4
Also known as Soi Twilight, another popular gay area next to Silom Soi 2. Famous for its gay go-go bars
Ratchada Night Market
Sukhumvit Soi 22
This area has a concentration of gay-friendly venues, including bars & clubs. A great spot to socialize & have drinks