From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Furball Orlando 2021
Furballl brings New York realness to the Orlando gay scene this Summer for the Furball Orlando Edition.
The Furball party is the NYC based national furry dance party. Infamous,fun and always sexy with world class DJs and beefy furry dancers. The party has been held in some of the most iconic gay destinations in the USA and is now on its way to Orlando at the Stonewall Bar.
The party kicks off on Friday night from 9pm to 2.30 am with music by Brent Milne (Tracks Denver) and a furry night production by Joe Fiore.
About the Stonewall Bar
- Since 2007, the Stonewall Bar Orlando has been slinging drinks, hosting fabulous theme nights on the regular, serving delicious food, and providing an accepting space for all to enjoy! The bar has a multi-leveled space, filled with innovative areas to be enjoyed, including a Sky Bar, Video Bar, and Meat Market Patio.
- Vibrant live entertainment and dance clubs in and around the downtown area combined with our welcoming nature, have helped make Orlando famous among LGBTQ+ travelers.
- In Orlando’s trendy Milk District, which is 10 minutes from downtown, Southern Nights is an LGBTQ+ nightclub that’s perfect for dancing the night away. The Milk District is also home to The Plaza Live which is the only place to see performances by the Orlando Gay Chorus.
- If you want to be close to the gay bars and clubs, check out The Delaney Hotel just over a mile from Church Street.
- At Savoy Orlando in the Ivanhoe Village district adjacent to downtown, the Men of SAVOY dancers perform nightly, making this one of the area’s preeminent gay bars. Burlesque can be experienced at downtown’s Stardust Lounge right next to beautiful Lake Eola Park. And in downtown’s Church Street District, you can take in an authentic drag show and other forms of entertainment while enjoying gourmet burgers and a full bar at Hamburger Mary’s Bar & Grille.
We have chosen Hotels close to the gay bars that have high reviews,
Gay Map of Orlando
Most of the gay bars are in Downtown so we have chosen Hotels close to all the gay bars in this area that have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner . But please note that none of the gay bars are in walking distance of each other so you will need a car or a taxi.
Recommended Apartments in Orlando
1 & 2 Bedrooms
All units here are air-conditioned with a flat-screen TV, a living room with a sofa, a well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a dining area, and a private bathroom with bath or shower, a and free toiletries.
1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms
DTWN Orlando 30 Day Stays offers accommodation with free WiFi and a terrace. All units come with air conditioning, and some have a flat-screen TV, washing machine, a coffee machine, completed with a kitchen
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a shower. private parking available on site and free WiFi.
The holiday home with a patio and lake views has 4 bedrooms, a living room, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. Offering an outdoor swimming pool and Hottub. Parking for up to three cars allowed
Video Of a guide to the city
Orlando Gay Travel- Visit Gay Florida
Recommended Hotels in Orlando
Orlando is more a region than a city. Everything is widespread so you really need a rental car. There are no gay neighborhoods in Orlando and most the gay-friendly establishments are scattered throughout the city. The Parliament House is by far the biggest all-gay resort in Orlando. It consists of a hotel, restaurant, shops, and 5 bars / dancings, a pool and a cruisy courtyard. It is a very popular and crowded spot, both summer and winter.
Aloft Orlando, 3 Star
Located in Orlando city centre, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. The Amway Center, a sporting and concert arena, is located 5 minutes’ drive from the property.