From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Furball Orlando 2023
Furballl brings New York realness to the Orlando gay scene this Summer for the Furball Orlando Edition.
- Stay at the Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando , just a short drive to the gay bars and pride celebrations. The hotel has beautifully designed rooms, an superb outdoor pool and a modern gym.
- Awaiting venue and lineup confirmation for the next party.
- The Furball party is the NYC based national furry dance party. The event has been held in some of the most iconic gay destinations in the USA and is now on its way to Orlando at the Stonewall Bar.
- Infamous and always sexy with world class DJs and beefy furry dancers.
- Furball kicks off on Friday night from 9pm to 2.30 am with Guest DJs and a furry night production by Joe Fiore.
About the Stonewall Bar
- Since 2007, the Stonewall Bar Orlando has been slinging drinks, hosting fabulous theme nights on the regular, serving delicious food, and providing an accepting space for all to enjoy! The bar has a multi-leveled space, filled with innovative areas to be enjoyed, including a Sky Bar, Video Bar, and Meat Market Patio.
- Vibrant live entertainment and dance clubs in and around the downtown area combined with our welcoming nature, have helped make Orlando famous among LGBTQ+ travelers.
- In Orlando’s trendy Milk District, which is 10 minutes from downtown, Southern Nights is an LGBTQ+ nightclub that’s perfect for dancing the night away. The Milk District is also home to The Plaza Live which is the only place to see performances by the Orlando Gay Chorus.
- If you want to be close to the gay bars and clubs, check out The Delaney Hotel just over a mile from Church Street.
- At Savoy Orlando in the Ivanhoe Village district adjacent to downtown, the Men of SAVOY dancers perform nightly, making this one of the area’s preeminent gay bars. Burlesque can be experienced at downtown’s Stardust Lounge right next to beautiful Lake Eola Park. And in downtown’s Church Street District, you can take in an authentic drag show and other forms of entertainment while enjoying gourmet burgers and a full bar at Hamburger Mary’s Bar & Grille.
Recommended Hotels in Orlando
The following hotels are a short drive from most of the gay bars in Orlando:
Gay Map of Orlando
Most of the gay bars are in Downtown so we have chosen Hotels close to all the gay bars in this area that have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner . But please note that none of the gay bars are in walking distance of each other so you will need a car or a taxi.
Recommended Hotels in Orlando By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Orlando that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Grand Bohemian Hotel
4 Star, Luxury
Grand Bohemian towers over the Arts District in Orlando and has a rooftop swimming pool with panoramic views of the city. It offers luxurious accommodation and 2 fine dining restaurants. The guest rooms have lush velvet drapes and deeply toned Java wood. They come with a 37” flat-screen television
3 Star, Great Location
Located in the Orlando city centre, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. The Amway Center, a sporting and concert arena, is located 5 minutes’ drive from the property. A cable TV, small refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities are featured in all Orlando Aloft rooms.
3 Star, Great Value
A complimentary hot breakfast buffet, outdoor pool, and rooms with free WiFi are featured. A flat-screen cable TV, desk, and private bathroom are standard in every Downtown Orlando Comfort Suites room. A microwave, small refrigerator, and wardrobe are also provided.
Courtyard by Marriott
3 Star, Location
All guest rooms are non-smoking guestrooms and feature a cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator. Some rooms also include a spa bath. With free in-room wireless internet access, on-site laundry facilities, and a fitness centre.Vending machines are also offered for added convenience.
Video Of a guide to the city
Orlando Gay Travel- Visit Gay Florida